337-339

Chapter 337 - She Hadn't Expected That a Picture Was Taken of the Scene And Uploaded onto the Internet (1)

As though a warm current had flown through him, Jiang DeXian's lips curved up reflexively. Recalling his previous life, however, brought the curve back down. His thin lips tightened into a solemn look.

"2 years and 3 months after you passed away."

Passed away...

Fang JunRong could listen to that calmly now.

"You have been paying me attention since our previous lives? Why?" How else would he be able to recall the time that she had passed away so clearly? All the way down to the month. Back then, she died in the dark. Nobody knew of her death. Nobody mourned her.

"I grew up in an orphanage..."

That Fang JunRong knew about. She had done a background check on him before she hired him on. Most would not talk about growing up in an orphanage but that was not the case with Jiang DeXian. He never tried to hide that fact. In fact, he sponsored orphanages a lot with his own money.

"I don't remember ever sponsoring orphanages."

Jiang DeXian's smile deepened. "But you sponsored many children going to school every year and our orphanage was one of them. Because of you, we were able to go to school and had an opportunity to live a better life. You sponsored all of my tuition."

So that was the reason?

Fang JunRong had no idea. After all, she wasn't able to get to know every person that she sponsored. Her lips curved and she said, "I am glad to see that my money was not wasted."

"After I learned that you were the sponsor, I had been wanting to meet you and thank you in our previous lives."

Nevertheless, after he had looked into it, the person that he wanted to thank the most was already gone.

She died with a smeared reputation and those who walked over her became rich and famous. Those who had hurt her the most were her family.

Lo and behold, after they had caused Fang JunRong's death, their desires continued to expand and, step by step, they had walked toward the cliff and fell into an abyss.

Luck may have been with them for a little while but, when luck was taken back from them, they would still return to who they once were.

By then, Jiang DeXian had already made a name for himself in the business world. He had no hesitation when it came to taking care of Li WangJin father and son, who were already down on their luck.

He closed off all of their options and watched them fall into poverty and walked toward their own destruction.

Scene after scene from his previous life appeared in front of him but he was still that docile person in front of Fang JunRong.

Fang JunRong went silent for a little while and said, "I accept your appreciation then."

"Can you also tell me what happened to Li WangJin and the others afterward?"

She suspected that the dream that she had once was the actual outcome. Too bad she only gleaned limited information from her dream.

All she saw was that Li WangJin had a stroke, Li ShiZe had gone bankrupt, and Jiang YaGe was with Wang Xiao – regardless, even that much made her feel better.

"Jiang YaGe aborted her child with Li ShiZe to be with Wang Xiao. Li WangJin died from anger after finding out. Nevertheless, when Wang Xiao was done with her, he handed her to his underlings..."