362-364

Chapter 362 - The Two Lovebirds, Looking Like They Were in Love, Had Very Different Ideas in Mind (1)

Fang JunRong, on the other hand, experimented with Kuaikuai.

She noticed that with the exception of food that possessed spiritual energy, it also loved narcotics. It was especially sensitive when it came to detecting them. It would appear that Kuaikuai could also make a good drug detector.

Amazed, she was all the more determined on taking Kuaikuai with her sometimes when she left the house.

She went inside her dimension again to see if she could find any other pets that were similar to Kuaikuai but she didn't even find an ant.

Welp, she should appreciate the fact that she even had Kuaikuai.

Fang JunRong had a stretch of peacefulness in her life after Zhang Bi was arrested.

There had been a lot of ups and downs in her life in the past year like a roller coaster ride.

She went to work daily and traveled when she had time. She enjoyed this quiet time in her life that didn't come by very often.

She also pulled out the Spirit Pills. These worked wonders for those who were on their deathbeds and her reputation reached the next level.

Under such circumstances, Fang JunRong was nominated the NPC deputies and was successfully elected.

She spent a portion of her annual earnings on charity and was appreciative of the fact that she had the opportunity to be rebirthed.

Time flew and another year had passed in the blink of an eye.

With the Beautify Pills and Hair Growing Cream, Meifang Corporation was able to bring in billions of yuan each month.

Many research teams had tried to reverse engineer their formula, but they all failed.

That very day, Fang JunRong was invited to a banquet hosted by the Gu family.

She had befriended Wang Ya, the Lady of the Gu family at a public jadeite event overseas a year ago.

Wang Ya, too, was a gem enthusiast and had collected many of them over the years.

The purpose of the banquet today was so others could have an opportunity to appreciate her collections.

Fang JunRong wasn't that enthusiastic about jewelry.

She only bought them for their spiritual properties. Nevertheless, from Wang Ya's perspective, she thinks of Fang JunRong as someone who was a gem enthusiast such as herself.

Wang Ya was a little bit vain. She loved to be flattered but she wasn't a bad person. She had invited quite a few guests today and, looking around, Fang JunRong noticed many that she was familiar with.

She chatted with them with a smile for a little bit before Wang Ya asked her over.

"Come. Check out the few new ones that I had newly acquired. I got them from a booth no less."

Fang JunRong's lips twitched a little. Wang Ya liked looking for the diamonds in the rough.

Problem was, she didn't have the good eye to go along with it and was fooled many times and paid a lot of intellectual tax.

Nevertheless, she never got tired of doing so. As far as Fang JunRong was concerned, telling gems apart was easy. All she needed to do was to detect the spiritual energy within them.

She took a look at Wang Ya's so-called collection and gave her a polite smile. "They are very pretty."

Sure enough, all the ones that Wang Ya acquired for herself were weak in terms of spiritual energy.