365-367

Chapter 365 - "That bitch had gone too far this time!" (1)

When the topic on Jiang DeXian was brought up, even Li XinYun became nosy. "Say, Mom, are you going to go out with him?"

The employees at Fang JunRong's company already knew that Jiang DeXian was chasing her. He wasn't exactly being subtle. Li XinYun had a lot of respect for her mother when it came to this.

She was able to remain steadfast in front of such a beautiful man. Compared to the outsiders, she saw more as Fang JunRong's daughter.

Jiang DeXian was not just a boy toy that others thought he was. He built his own empire where nobody saw. He was the boss that had never shown his face in a very well-known IT company.

Other than Jiang DeXian, her mother had many other suitors. Some of them, however, were too utilitarian. They saw the relationship more as a joint force. Naturally, they did not score as high as Jiang DeXian in her mind.

Fang JunRong's lips curved up some and she flicked her on her forehead. "You are still a child. Don't worry so much."

Li XinYun chuckled. That was not an absolute no, meaning to say there was a chance there. Even though many whispered to her to pay close attention over her mother's assets and not let them end up with an outsider, but Li XinYun truly didn't care about that. She would be supportive if her mother decided to get re-married, as long as she would be happy. Her mother had already sacrificed a lot for her. She had no right to stop her from finding her own happiness.

Most importantly, she wanted others to know that it didn't matter that a woman was a divorcee. As long as she was a good catch, she could still have a lot of quality suitors.

Fang JunRong shook her head, "We'll see."

She couldn't define the current relationship between herself and Jiang DeXian. They seemed to be a bit hazier than just friends but not quiet boyfriend and girlfriend. As far as she was concerned, she was able to feel relaxed around Jiang DeXian.

With a glass of fresh-squeezed juice in her hand, she walked over to the window and appreciated the bright and clean moon.

"Such a nice moon tonight."

It must be nice to take a stroll under such a moon.

All of a sudden, Fang JunRong was in the mood to be in a relationship.

***

When Fang JunRong was finally in the mood to be in a relationship, Jiang YaGe, on the other hand, waited desperately every day for Li ShiZe to bring the bracelet home.

She had already missed it once. She couldn't repeat that mistake again.

She waited and waited and all she got was the worse and worse look on Li ShiZe when he got home.

It was torturous. If only she could drive, she would have gone to be a chauffeur herself.

"She still wouldn't sell it?" asked Jiang YaGe anxiously.

Li ShiZe shook his head and sighed. "I told her that I am willing to pay any amount but she was still reluctant to part with it."

Jiang YaGe cussed that Li ShiZe was useless in her mind. So what if she didn't want to sell? He's a chauffeur, just take it when she wasn't paying attention.

"Well, perhaps I can go work at the Gu's too." Just getting inside the Gu's would help. If she could get inside, she will have the opportunity to get her hands on the bracelet herself.

Li ShiZe looked at her and had a troubled look. "It's alright. I don't want you to be unhappy. Wang Ya, the madam of the Gu family does not like people with your kind of looks."