368-369

Chapter 368 - Staring at the Bracelet on Her Wrist, She Felt that Her World Started to Spin (1)

"What happened? That tramp has gone to see an obgyn. That's what happened!"

Fang JunRong finally realized what she meant by "gone too far" and she was exactly right.

"I didn't care how many women he had on the side as long as they stayed out of my way. He even promised me in the past that he would never have any bastard children with other women. What do you call this then?!"

"I knew I should have had him get a vasectomy a long time ago and be done with it!"

Wang Ya had always turned a blind eye toward her husband's behavior. After all, he had kept them away from her. But now, when something like this had happened, she could not remain silent anymore.

She was obviously very upset and would not stop complaining. She even showed a picture of the mistress to Fang JunRong in the end. "Look. This is his newest mistress. Young, pretty, and a sweet talker. So sweet that he had changed."

Fang JunRong took a look at the photo and suddenly, she looked at it more carefully. The person in the picture looked familiar. She looked somewhat like Jiang YaGe.

The person sent her not one, but ten photos. They were able to see her clearly in four of them. She had changed a little and wasn't as pretty as she was before but for sure that was Jiang YaGe.

She had been released from jail already?

That made sense. She should have been out around November of last year.

Fang JunRong looked up at Wang Ya, "So what's your plan now?"

Wang Ya sneered. "He was the one who created the situation. I am not going to fix that for him. He will have to take care of it himself! If he doesn't handle it well, I'll just divorce him, take half of his assets and take a page from your book and have my own little fresh meat." She stayed married simply because she saw no difference between being married or not being married. In fact, her husband was very nice to her out of guilt and she had control of most of the money.

She called up her husband and yelled at him. She ended the call with "well, when push comes to shove, we can always get a divorce. I'll free up the spot for her. That's what you want, right?"

She felt much better after she was done shouting and ordered another pot of tea for herself.

***

Boss Gu was baffled after being yelled at by his wife. He was enraged when he saw the photos from his wife. He had been very careful every time. How did this happen?

True was, had he wanted bastard children, he could have a bunch by now. He couldn't control his desires but he also didn't want to hurt his wife and daughters' interests. So the best he could do was not to have any children outside of his marriage.

He could not keep this child!

He hurried over to Jiang YaGe's place after his meeting.

Jiang YaGe gave him a tender smile when she saw him and placed her hand over her stomach. "I'm pregnant. It's our child. I had a checkup done a few days ago. The child is very healthy."

"I've consulted many experts and they all said this is a boy."

She stressed that particularly hoping that Lao Gu would be nicer to her because of that. He had no son at his age. She was sure that it would move him.

When she looked up, however, she saw a very unhappy look. He was staring straight at her and the hostility in his eyes made her take a step back reflexively. Even her smile froze on her face.