twenty-two

"I think you should see her now." Irene stood up and pushed me.

"Screw me." I hissed.

"Yeah don't run to us." Nayeon chuckled.

"It's your fault, good luck to me then."
I rolled my eyes at Nayeon but she laughed at me. Ugh, that brat.

When I arrived at the in front of Ms. Sana's office door, i took a deep breath and knock at her door. I could hear her footsteps slowly getting louder.

"Come in." Ms. Sana opened the door and let me in. I was looking down while entering her office and bowed to greet her.

"Seat." She commanded but she pushed my shoulders down to seat on the chair. She's damn scary, i need help right now.

"Uhm. Not to be disrespectful but may i know why you want to talk to me?" I gulped slowly after asking her. Did i ask the right question or what.

She didn't answer and stepped closer to me. My heart beating faster and faster every inch she takes.

"You know it, don't play dumb." Ms. Sana took another step.

"I don't want to assume anything so whatever it is i want to say sor-"

"You know what.." Ms. Sana leaned her face in.

As i stared deeply into her eyes, my hormones started panicking and they are slowly eating me

Her eyes were studying my features one by one so i looked away quickly.

"Ms. S-Sana?"

"I think I like you."

"S-Sorry?" I blinked many times, trying to wake myself up without spanking my face.

"You heard it." She chuckled.

"I can't u-understand." I sat back confused from what i heard.

"I like you. Do i need to repeat that again?" She suddenly frowned and rolled her eyes as she backed away.

"Okay o-okay, sorry. It's just i didn't expect you to say that." I stood up and told her.

...

Seconds of silence and we're just awkwardly standing not saying a single word.

"Sorry, i don't know what to say." I scratched my nape.

"Do you like Momo?" She bluntly asked me.

"W-what? Momo? I.. I-" I kept on stuttering, i can't believe she's really asking me this now.

"It's okay, i know it already." Ms. Sana smiled weakly.

"Wait i mean-"

"Go to rehearsals now. Your graduation is near, you might miss it." She lightly pushed me off to her office still smiling but a fake one.

"I- I liked you ever since.."

It was too late when Ms. Sana closed the door and she didn't hear what i said. I couldn't hear anything anymore from inside and i don't want to bother so i just left.

"You're almost late Y/N, where did you go?" Ms. Jihyo asked me while crossing her arms.

"I used the comfort room hehe."

"Whatever, go to your line now." Ms. Jihyo snapped the back of my head jokingly.

"I bet you guys had fun~" Jeongyeon teased.

"Or not?" Chaeyoung chuckled while looking at me.

"I wish i have a pic of what happened." Nayeon laughed.

"Dispatch? are you one of them?" I rolled my eyes.

"Seems very- oh jeez." Irene was about to speak but Ms. Park pulled her.

"Pay attention pabos, you're next on the line. Are you going to be like that on your graduation day?" Ms. Jihyo asked us.

"Ehe no no sorry Ms. Park." Jeongyeon laughed awkwardly.

Would you choose Momo over Ms. Sana?

_______________

to be continued...