13 -

Third P.O.V

Smash! Went a very expensive vase.

"Why?"

Smash!

"Why?"

Smash!

"Why won't they look my way?"

Smash!

"Why won't they notice me?"

Smash!

"Why won't they love me!?!"

Tara panted.

Three weeks, three weeks of trying to get (Y/N) to love her.

She was rejected over, and over, and over again.

(Y/N) never took her feelings seriously! Sure, at first it was only a game, but (Y/N) truly was a hard prey to catch.

But Tara's feelings were real this time, and (Y/N) had no choice but to accept her. So why haven't they!?

Ping! A text message buzzed on her phone.

After reading it, a glint formed in Tara's eyes.

(Y/N) was going to belong to her.

Meanwhile...

"Oh (Y/N), why won't you let me see part of your naked body just once?"

It was sad that they could never get a glimpse of (Y/N) with no clothes on.

He would have to wait until they get married and have they're wedding night.

Then I could really see (Y/N)'s skill in bed.

The person thought while drooling.

Ping! A text came through.

Looking at it, it looks like marriage isn't too far off.

Meanwhile...

(Y/N) was tired. Tired of Jonathan's act. Well, technically, he hadn't shown any signs of acting, but could he change THAT quickly?

"Your sighing again."

Lola pointed out on their way to school.

"What do you think of Jonathan? Do you think he's changed?"

(Y/N) asked Lola.

"I mean, I think he's trying to, but I mostly think the change is coming from Leo."

Leo.

What was the relationship between the two that could have triggered the change?

(Y/N) thought of that all day, even on the walk home. Sure, it felt unnecessary, but (Y/N) felt like it would come back to haunt them if they didn't pay attention.

Meanwhile...

"Are you sure they'll come?"

Jonathan asked his accomplice.

"Don't ask stupid questions!"

The accomplice snapped. Jonathan wanted to retort, but shut his mouth when two people walked into the room.

"What do you want? Why did you message?"

One asked.

"All of us love (Y/N) in our own way, so I propose we work together. After all, none of us have made any real progress, so working together and sharing is the best option."

It took a while, but the four in the room finally came to two agreements.

One was how to share (Y/N) for themselves, and two was deciding who was close to (Y/N) and therefore needed to be disposed of.

Author's Note: I wanted to at first reveal the yandere's name's, but in the end I decided to save it for later(*hint* there are 4 yanderes).

P.s. I know it seems unlikely that yanderes would share, but they all have trouble connecting with (Y/N), and realize that if they want (Y/N), they need to share.