14 -

Third P.O.V

"Did you do it?"

A figure asks.

"I'm not your lapdog!"

Another hisses back. They glared at each other for a minute.

"Yes, she has been disposed of."

"Excellent! What about the body?"

"Dumped in the river."

"Serves her right. Now no one can stop us from taking what's ours."

Meanwhile...

It is said that Lola has been missing.

Turns out it's true. It became official for (Y/N) when they arrived at school and found out that Lola went missing over the weekend.

(Y/N) felt very complicated. On one hand, being pestered was annoying, but (Y/N) had to admit that Lola was very important to them.

Fighting the urge to run out of class and look for Lola imeadeatly, (Y/N) decided that after school would have to do.

Lunch was awkward to say the least. Lola was usually the one who did most of the talking.

(Y/N) just quickly ate their lunch before heading to class early. Leo and Jonathan had tried to talk to (Y/N), but (Y/N) just peacefully ignored them.

Meanwhile...

"(Y/N) is lucky I would never hurt them, otherwise-"

"Calm yourself down. I've never even seen you so worked up."

"Shut up. It's normal to react like this when (Y/N) decides that they want to ignore me."

Meanwhile...

After school searching was very tiring. (Y/N) walked within a two mile radius of where Lola went missing, and couldn't find anything distinct.

It was like a needle in a haystack. (Y/N) didn't want to think the worse of the situation, but (Y/N) really hoped Lola was still alive.

(Y/N) was normally alert, but the distress of a missing best friend shortened (Y/N)'s senses.

Therefore someone snook up behind them and quickly knocked (Y/N) unconscious. Successfully kidnapping them.

When (Y/N) woke up, they were in a plain bedroom laying on a bed.

The disturbing part was the two chains that wrapped around their ankles.

"WHATEVER SICK MOTHERF*CKER KIDNAPPED ME BETTER GET THEIR A*S IN HERE BEFORE I GO BEAT THE CR*P OUT OF THEM!!!!"

In short, (Y/N) was pissed. The door to the bedroom opened and four figures rushed into the room.

Once (Y/N) saw their faces their jaw dropped.

"Holy sh*t."

Author's Note: This chapter contains a LOT more cussing than I'm used to, but no words can explain how mad (Y/N) is.