Date At The.......

So, we have a winner.

MYSTERY DATE!!!!

You're probably wondering why. Well, I took 17 votes away from Buttercup because a certain someone, who shall not be named, commented 17 times on her. Because they chose to make my job harder than it needed to be, I stomped Buttercup down a few pegs.

So it was a dead tie between Buttercup and the Mystery Date.

I called in help from my good friend and former owner of this account, IvanBullock, to help me break the tie. He does read this book, is caught up, knows the dynamics between characters, and made his choice.

So what would have happened if the other options won?

Blossom- Date at the Museum. Looking at art pieces, a piece of your history would have been shared, cameo appearance from another CN character, Blossom finds out about a certain detail of your past, kiss at the end.

Bubbles (RIfuckingP)- Date at the Movies. Watching a brand new movie in 3D, accidental hand touches, cameo from a rather very classic Hanna Barbara character, a heart to heart about being the younger sibling, a kiss on the cheek at the end.

Buttercup- Date at the Zoo. Looking at animals, finding out about your fear of a certain reptile (#inspiredbyT), two classic CN characters showing up, talking about your past in Nowhere, a kiss at the end.

Now, I give you, the MYSTERY DATE!!!!

-lexi <3
---------------------
You stared at the tickets for a moment. You were still a bit confused on who you were going to ask. You weren't sure if any of the girls would actually like to go to this thing with you.

Oh, wait.

Y/N: Hey, Brat?

Brat looked up from her book.

Y/N: You wanna go to the Wresting show with me?

Brat: What's that?

You both stared at each other blankly. You then outlet out your phone and opened up YouTube. You searched up some videos and showed them to Brat.

Her eyes lit up at the sight. Giant buff dudes beating the crap of each other? She loved it.

Then the door swung open.

Liz: Hey, Brat, just a heads up, your appointment with the Professor is going to be on Friday.

Y/N: But, that's when the show is going to be happening.

Liz: Sorry, but he's a busy man. If we want to have those scans ran, she'll have to miss it.

Brat sighed.

Brat: Dang it.

Liz: It's alright, sweetie. You can go to the next one. They're always coming around.

Brat just pouted. She knew she needed to get her scans done to make sure she was okay with living in this world, but she really wanted to go to that Wrestling thing.

Brat: Okay.

You placed a hand on her back. Guess she was out of the equation. Maybe you could dress Courage up and take him as your little brother or something.

Y/N: Hey, Courage.

Courage looked up from his laptop. You narrowed your eyes at him.

Y/N: Are you playing World of Warcraft again?