[177]FORCED TO MARRY THE BROTHER - Feb 1 2022

Jimin smiles looking at Namjoon, his would-be husband.

Right now, the Jeon family is at the Park residence. The families were discussing a business union through marriage between the eldest son of the Jeon family- Namjoon to the only son of the Park family - Jimin.

It's not like Jimin wanted to marry Namjoon or anyone for that matter but he was a good son and wanted to help his family in any way he could and if marrying Namjoon helped then so be it.

**

Few days later

"Honey..." Mr Park sighs as he holds Jimin's hands "....I'm sorry but do you mind marrying Jungkook instead?"

Jimin looks at his dad confused "...what do you mean?"

"It means my brother doesn't like you and I am forced to marry you!" A voice makes Jimin look behind him

"...oh..." Jimin looks down, his heart twisting in pain. It wasn't like he loved Namjoon but it hurt to be rejected like this and it hurt even more that now Jungkook was being forced into this marriage.

Jimin felt insecure about himself

Wasn't he good enough to be loved by someone?

At least with Namjoon it seemed like there was a chance for the marriage to work- Namjoon always looked kind and sweet especially with that dimple but Jungkook- he was a tough cookie to crack. Jimin had no idea what the man was thinking as the man always had a cold expression.

**

The two get married soon enough. Jungkook always acted cold towards the boy

Jimin never let that bring him down. He did his best to be the ideal husband

Actually the truth was Jungkook was in love with Jimin, the second he laid eyes on him.

Their meeting at the Park residence

Jungkook was surprised to see the tiny boy - Jimin was indeed beautiful just like his dad had told Namjoon. His heart went boom boom seeing Jimin shyly smiling but it made his heart twist in jealously knowing that the smile was for his brother and not him.

I will make you mine, Jeon Jimin.

And yes, he dared to ask his brother and father to let him marry the boy. Namjoon had no issues with it as he was only marrying Jimin for their families. He himself didn't have any such feelings for the boy.

**

Jungkook was cold towards the boy because he was the mafia king. He was afraid that Jimin would leave him if the boy knew about his secret.

**

Jungkook smiles yet again as he stares at his laptop. He had installed cameras around the house - for Jimin's safety. But was it to stalk the boy? Only Jungkook can answer.

Currently, Jimin was cooking their dinner and shaking his ass as he did so.

My cute baby

Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees Jimin removing his shirt. Jimin had spilled some food on it. Jungkook gulps seeing Jimin's abs and tiny waist.

Fck!

**

Jungkook could only keep his cold self on for a limited time. Jimin being his natural clumsy and adorable self couldn't keep Jungkook away. The man was constantly reaching out to save Jimin's ass from making out with the floor and it would end with Jimin in a tight yet safe hold in Jungkook's arms.