Chapter 54 {Attention and Affection}

Eventually, you will come to understand that loves heal everything and love is all there is...

(March 27th)

Catalaiya's pov:

Today Nayvee and I decided to go to the mall during our lunch break to do some shopping. I was 25 weeks pregnant and my belly popped out pretty quick, none of my clothes fits me anymore.

This morning when I walked into my office's building, everyone did a double-take when they saw my belly. All these days, I wore a coat and no one noticed that I was pregnant. Today I wore a long fitted dress and I couldn't hide it.

 Today I wore a long fitted dress and I couldn't hide it

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

Also, I don't throw up that much now. Last week when I was in my 25th week, I felt the baby moved for the first time.

It was overwhelming.

Once it was noon, Nayvee and I made our way downstairs. Again, a lot of heads turned toward me. I even got a  few congratulations on my way out and I thanked them.

We took Nayvee's car to the mall.

When we reached, we walked into the first shop for maternity clothes. I bought a few dresses, a few leggings and some comfy shoes before we walked out. Nayvee went to buy some heels and I walk outside doing some window shopping while I waited for her.

My phone rang and I reached out to take it out of my handbag. I looked at the screen and it was Aziel.

"Hey husband," I greeted him.

He chuckled, "Hey Love."

"What's up?"

"Well I just finished my meeting and I'm heading home. How's your shopping going?" He asked.

"So far so good. I have a few shopping bags in my hand and right now I'm window shopping while Nayvee is trying some heels." I replied.

"That's good... but did you eat?" He inquired.

Oops...

"Not yet..." I trailed off.

I heard him sigh.

"You do remember you have to take your medicines on time, right? And right now... you are fifteen minutes late." He pointed out.

"I know, we'll go eat when Nayvee's done," I reassured him.

"Ok, well I'm going home. See you later. I love you." He said.

"See you later. Love you too."

We both hang up and I continued my window shopping. A few minutes later, Nayvee joined me and we both went to the food court where we had our lunch. I took my vitamins pills, drank some freshly pressed juice and we went back to shopping.

I ended up in a baby store and I looked after a few neutral coloured clothes, pacifiers and socks. Aziel and I decided that we won't have a baby gender reveal as we want to wait till she or he is born, to know. But we will have a baby shower.