14 NAUGHTY

Y/N's POV:

"Beg for it." Moon said grabbing on her throat.

I raised an eyebrow at him and spoke.
"I'm not gonna beg for you. You won't command me." I pulled his hat down to cover his eyes.

He lift the hat up a bit to peek a little.

"You wanna act all confident and bold, but knowing damn well you'll fall down on your knees like a needy girl you are."

Then he position me and started to bounc his leg between my crotch.
I gasped at this while looking down.

He just kept doing that and I could already feel the weird feeling in my stomach.

"Moon....what the...~."

His hands moved to my hips and he started to move me to rub against his leg.

I rocked my hips but I had to hold back so as not to let the sound out of me.
His grip on my hips increased and because of that he pushed me even further down that I had to bite my lip.

I started to whimper and rock harder on him making me squeezing my eyes shut.
I felt a pleasure which I have never felt before.
I didn't want this to end. My body was pushing me to keep moving on him.
I didn't even think to stop.

A tiny moan escaped from my lips and with that i opened my eyes again.

"Oh is it too much, starlight? Too sensitive?"

He chuckled and stopped his movements and by doing so he caused me to slip closer to him and put my legs around his waist.

I wrapped my hands around his metal neck and smiled to myself.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Would you like a kiss from me?" I smirked.

"If you already offer, i'll take it."

I started to move closer to him but then he spoke again.
"But you will have to open your mouth wider for me." He told.

I raised an eyebrow as it seemed unnecessary to do that
"Why should I if you-" I stopped my sentence and watched with wide eyes as his mouth opened and a long tongue hung out of it.

"Did you want to say something?" He moved his hand to my lips and with his thumb pulled down my lower lip a little to tease me.

"C'mere." He grabbed me by the cheeks to pull me closer to his face. With that he first pressed his tongue against my jaw and began to move it all the way to my lips and licked them a little.

I was completely speechless. I couldn't move at all, i was too impressed.

"Starlight~...may I?"

Was he asking for a permission to go further?

Cute.

"You can. But, be gentle, i haven't done things like that before."
I told.

"It's the first time for me to be so active with someone too, but it's more important if you're sure it's okay for us to keep going?"

'Fuck, he was turning me on even more.'
I thought to myself as i blushed.

I nodded in response.

"Love, please use your words, I want to know if you are really sure you would like to do this with me."

He knows what he's doing, he knows what he wants to do with me.

I never thought this night would turn into an event like this.

I didn't think my first time would look like this.
But at that moment I didn't look at him like a animatronic at all, I just overlooked it because when I was with him I was so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of his arms.

"Yes." I answered breathlessly.
"Please kiss me."

He lifted my chin and chuckled. "So you want it then? Naughty~."

With that, he pulled me closer and started pushing his tongue into my mouth.
I let out a soft moan and my hands began to move down his chest.

I closed my eyes and pushed my head closer so he fill my mouth with his tongue.

I was already touching his face with my lips. He, on the other hand, placed his hands on my thighs and began to squeeze them as he was obviously becoming more and more restless for more.

I made quiet noises as I could not speak as my mouth was full. I started sucking his tongue with slow movements so it was getting slimy due to my saliva.

I heard him groan against my lips which caused him to get up from the chair and lift me up so that I hugged him around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Quite confidently, I continued to suck and move my own tongue around his.
Suddenly, my back was pressed against the wall.
Moon removed his tongue and stared at me as I caught my breath.

"Moon?"

"Yes?" He tilted his head, his arms were holding me tightly on my thighs.

"I want more."

He laughed at my sentence.
"No kidding. You'll get more."

His head moved to my neck.

"And tonight I'm going to make sure I mark every spot on you."
His tongue began to wrap around my neck.

I gasped because he started biting my skin.
I start to feel wetness which caused me so many scenarios in my head what I would like to do with him.

He was definitely leaving marks which i'm going to have to make excuses for later.

Then one of his hands grabbed me and pulled me by the hair causing my head to stare at the ceiling.
He started to bite me more roughly that I started moaning again.

"You seem to enjoy this, huh?"

I nodded and grabbed his head so he was buried against my neck.

He hummed against my skin, sending vibrations through my body.
Then his face moved away from my neck and he put me on the floor and left me with shaking body.

I looked at him up with a confused look.
Then he squatted that he was at my height.

We kept eye contact all the time which made me a little nervous.

He placed his hands on my hips but then his fingers began to crawl a little into my pants.

"Can I take this off?" He asked and rubbed his hands up and down my
thighs.

I licked my lips and answered "Of course, pretty boy."

Again, red hearts filled his eyes and slowly started pulling off my pants his fingers touching all the way down my leg.

I bit my finger and looked at him seductively as his gaze turned to me again.

"Will you satisfy me and be a good boy or I will unfortunately have to punish you instead?" I teased him and dragged my hand along his head all the way down to his chin.

"Darling~." He took my hand and stroked it with his thumb.

"You don't have to worry about anything, because in a few moments you will repeat only one word."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Which one is it then?"

"My name."

_________________________________________

I don’t know what’s wrong but I’ve been writing this chapter 5 times this week!!!
I saved all the time but when I wanted to continue writing the whole chapter was deleted.

That’s why it took so long, I’m sorry.

But hope you guys enjoyed it tho!

Seeya in the next one!♡♡♡