✨Epilogue

Five years later

Five years later.

"Okay good work, everybody take fifteen." Kadence said to her class,

Following her directions everyone filed out of the room leaving her alone to take a tiny break of her own.

She'd been dancing for six straight hours and if she didn't take this time to stretch no amount of epsom salt and hot water would be able to cure her overly sore muscles.

"Should I be jealous of the floor getting so much action right now?"

Looking over at the doorway Kadence laughed, "Will you ever stop stalking me?"

Sabian chuckled as he made his way into the dance space, "Probably not."

"I didn't think so." Kadence rolled her eyes playfully, "Hi husband."

Even after years of being married Kadence still had yet to grow tired of referring to Sabian as her husband, she loved the sound of saying it and she knew he never got tired of hearing her say it.

"Hi wife." Sabian pecked her lips.

"Are those for me?" Kadence eyed the bouquet of yellow roses in his hand.

"But of course." Sabian handed her the flowers, "Happy anniversary my love."

Kadence accepted the flowers and grinned, "Almost six years of being together and four whole years of being married. Talk about beating the odds."

"And here we are in a dance studio again." Sabian chuckled

"The only difference is my name is on the building."

"Damn right it is." Sabian kissed her once more this time making her weak at the knees.

"That right there is why I put a ring on it." Kadence pulled away from the heated embrace attempting to catch her breath and control the throbbing between her legs.

Sabian's eyebrow spiked, "I proposed to you..remember?"

Kadence shrugged, "You say tomato I say potato."

Sabian shook his head, "You and Sienna have been around each other far too long."

"Don't hate babe." Kadence said

The sound of small feet hitting the floor halted their conversation. Kadence smiled when she noticed the child responsible for the interruption.

"Mommy!"

"Pai Pai!" Kadence exclaimed her arms opened wide for her three year old daughter.

Paisley crashed into Kadence's arms and hugged her tight.

"How are you, baby girl?"  Kadence asked, lifting her from the ground.

"Good."

"That's good. Are you ready for dance class?"