A Saturday On A Monday

Blossom: You're busy?

You awkwardly stood there with a nervous smile. Blossom had invited you out to go rollarskating with her and her sisters, Mitch and Robin were planning on going as well, but you had to turn her down.

You rubbed the back of your neck.

Y/N: Yeah. Uh, cause, you know, I have Brat and Courage...

Blossom: They can come to. I'm sure Courage knows how to skate.

You nodded.

Y/N: Right. Yeah. For sure. But, uh....

How were you supposed to tell her that you had a friend in town without her trying to invite him? Plus you had dinner with the other Saturdays and they had Fiskerton.

Girl: Who's that?

Boy: How did he get his hair like that?

Eddy: Did we get another new kid?

You and Blossom looked down the hall at the whispers. However, your eyes grew wide when you saw who it was.

Zak smiled with his hands in his pockets. He winked at a few girls as he made his way towards you. When he was close enough, you threw an arm around his neck and pulled him away from everyone.

Y/N: What are you doing here?!

Zak just smirked.

Zak: Came to pick up my friend and walk him home. Mom also said that I needed to keep you away from the apartments for a while.

Y/N: What? Why?

Zak: Don't tell them I said anything, but they got a surpise for you.

Blossom: Y/N?

You both looked back to see that Blossom was looking at you oddly. You both quickly stood back up and smiled.

Blossom: Is this a friend of yours?

Y/N: Hm? Oh, uh, yeah. Blossom, this is Zak Saturday. Zak, this is Blossom Utonium.

Zak suddenly smirked.

Zak: Oh? This is the famous Blossom you've been telling me about? You weren't kidding. She is pretty.

Your cheeks went red as did Blossom's. You didn't say she was pretty per say. Zak just asked if she was cute and you said that she was pretty. So, you kinda did say she was pretty.

But you told him that in confidence.

As for Blossom herself, she was surpised that you talked about her like that. She didn't really expect that from you.

Blossom: Um, it's nice to meet you.

She held out her hand for him to shake, but Zak went a bit further. He took her hand and kissed her knuckle with a wink.

Zak: A pleasure.

You couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. You nudged his rib which made him let go. He just laughed.

Zak: Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

Blossom just stared at her hand with wide eyes. He was definitely charming. She wondered why you never mentioned him before.

Zak: Sorry if I interrupted something.

Blossom finally snapped out of her thoughts.

Blossom: Oh, no. You're okay. I was just inviting Y/N to come rollarskating. But if two already have plans...

Zak: We don't, actually. I was actually told to keep him out of the old apartment for a few hours.

Blossom: Oh. Well, do you want to come along?