[NINE]

««ѳѳѳѳ»»
9

««ѳѳѳѳ»»9

Emilia

I looked at my brother with a look of concern. "You want me to watch a 15-year-old boy..."

"Yes," He said which was far too casual when referring to what he just asked.

"This is disturbing in many cases. So as your sibling, I tell you that this will not end well and you are going to jail..." I slowly said.

It seems he caught onto what I meant and immediately reacted. He went on and explained to me in more detail this time.

"He's the web-slinging red and blue guy?" I questioned.

"Correct."

"The same one back in Germany?" I asked. He nodded.

"So I was fighting a child?" He paused for a moment glancing at me and then elsewhere.

"You had a child fight adults—" Adults, who are highly trained and licensed to kill.

"That's not the point, will you do it or not?"  Babysitting? That is the first thing I thought the entire time he spoke of it.

"How will I even keep track of him?" He rolled up to his computer and pulled up a file.

"Your name is Samara Morgan, a 29-year-old lady from Utah, studied in Russia after high school, did some work in Europe now settling in New York as a high school teacher to sharpen the minds of young teens," Tony said handing me a nametag.

"And teaching Russian will make such an impact..." I said crossing my arms.

"Russian is by far one of the hardest languages to learn and it's a little background for the records..." He said handing me a folder portfolio.

"You're also a divorcee." I rolled my eyes.

"Also you're not teaching any languages you're an assistant teacher. You're just standing around helping." He said handing me a folder that held all types of documentation and even an ID.

"And hey it could be your own way of experiencing high school for the first time." Tony said.

"I've seen enough movies to know that I do not have the teacher's patience..."

We spent the whole day practicing communication for excruciating hours. I walked out of the compound in professional high school educator attire with a packed briefcase in hand.

Tony suggested I dress in some brighter colors and not black or dark grey and he says it's to look more Friendly. I sat in the backseat watching the pedestrians pass by while Happy drove through the busy New York streets.

"He's put you on babysitting duty too?" Happy asked.

"Yes, a teenager by the name of Peter Parker," Happy sighs shaking his head.

"Good luck with that." We've finally pulled up near the school. Happy stepped out of the car first, and opened my door letting me step out and thank him.

"Oh yeah, Tony wanted me to give you these." Happy hands me a glasses case and I look at him confused.

"He knows I have enhanced eyesight, correct?"

"Well yeah, but he thought to make you a special pair..." Happy said before I opened the case and found a pair of black frames.

" Happy said before I opened the case and found a pair of black frames

"Is there anything I need to know about this boy?" I asked.

"Yeah uh...don't give him your number." He said getting back into the car. I blinked before turning towards the building. Midtown School of science and technology. This should be interesting.

•••••

Peter

"Alright class if I can have your attention I have some news for you..." Right now, I'm in science class and Mr. Harrington was talking about some announcements and maybe the decathlon but I wasn't paying much attention.

I couldn't stop thinking about that bank robbery last night.

"Do you have three more sets of legs?" My buddy Ned whispered.

"Dude no..." I said. Also, later last night I forgot I invited Ned earlier to finish the battle star and he well...saw me sneaking back in while in the suit.

"Have you met the hulk? How tall is Thor? Is he that good-looking?"

"No I haven't seen either of them really, but there was this one person—" I was about to say something but my senses went haywire.

'I'm in school, what could be a threat here?' I thought to myself.

"Class I'd like you to meet Ms. Morgan, she will be our new assistant teacher this year." I almost choked on air when I saw who was standing in front of the class smiling.

"Hello I am Samara Morgan, but of course call me Ms. Morgan, it'd be inappropriate if you didn't." She said letting out a small chuckle.

I started to panic in my seat. I continuously pat Ned's arm. "Dude, Dude, Dude it's her!"

"Who?" He asked.

"The scary lady with the glowy eyes!"

791 words