*25*

HEY GUYS, HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL 💖❤️❤️💝💝🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT BISHELLE'S FACE CLAIM HAS BEEN CHANGED. SO PLEASE GO BACK TO THE CAST AND CHECK IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NOW.

TORIOLA

I can't believe all this

This is definitely a dream

I pinched my self to be sure, but the pain made me realize this was reality.

But....but I still talked to her hours ago at the Therapist office.

This can't be true.

I stood at the front of the bed as her body laid lifeless, covered with a white piece of clothing.

Bishelle you could have waited a little more longer.

You shouldn't have taken your Life

You should have tried to explain to us, what your mother was making you go through.

We would have stood by you, we would have given you your freedom.

But you just had to take your life.

I removed the piece of the cloth a little, as I saw her dark skinned face. Her eyes were shut, her lips were so dried and chapped, her face was stilled no sign of her breathing.

Droplets of tears came down from my eyes.

This can't be possible, she can't be dead. I still spoke with her today.

Is this how life is, it just takes people away without telling us.

Then life isn't fair at all.

When I shouted at her this morning, who would have thought that was the last time I would have the opportunity to talk to her.

And I wasted it

If I had talked to her, if I had listened to her . All this would not have happened.

It's all my fault.

"I know I deserve all that and I called you to ask for your forgiveness........

"Toriola please let me explain..........

She was willing to change, willing to ask for forgiveness, but I didn't give her the chance.

I just made things worse.

I knelt beside her bed, as I held her hands. I felt something........

I didn't know when I rested my head on the edge of the bed and dosed off .

:!:!:!:!:!:!

"Toriola Badmus." I heard as I woke up,looking back I saw a girl dressed in a white gown that looked like a "jalamia"

"Bishelle, is that you?" I asked as she sat beside me.

"Yes it's me Toriola."

"Bishelle you are alive? " I said but she just smiled.

"Thanks for forgiving me Toriola, if not I wouldn't be able to be here." She said

"To be where Bishelle, come let's go and tell everyone that you're alive." I said but she just nodded her head.

"Toriola I'm happy where I am now in so please don't worry too much."

"Where you are, what do you mean?"

"Toriola I have forgiven my mother and The Chief who sent people to beat me to death and that's why I'm able to go to a place called  'Home'."

"Bishelle I don't understand what you are saying, please let's just go away from here."