Season Two: Broken Bonds - Chapter One: A New Day

A/N: Hello everyone. Welcome back to the story. 

Here we are with Season Two: Broken Bonds

Like I mentioned before at the end of season one, I found a lot of stuff in my writing that I didn't really like. Just like all of you pointed out, it did end up being rushed towards the end. Some other criticisms came in, which I am very appreciative of; otherwise I can't get better right?

Like I said before, the pace for S1 was not good. Imma be honest, it was rushed. Therefore, S2 will slow down, and hopefully, really get you guys to enjoy the characters and the relationships between everyone.

There are other criticisms I read and I'm thankful for them. Such as choices I made in terms of progressing the story, or even certain character personalities.

However, I'm going to stand by my choices and try to improve character personalities without drastically changing the continuity. It's a difficult thing, but, nothing in life is easy, so I'm just going to have work ten times harder.

I'll try my best to make this season a great one. Thank you all for the amazing support.

Without further ado. 

Here is the first chapter of Season Two: Broken Bonds - A New Day

~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italics: Thoughts/Flashbacks

Bold & Italics: Telecommunications (E.G. Text, phone calls, radio, etc)

~~~~~

"Good morning everyone! My name is Kim Heechul , I'm currently joined by Kim Jongmin sunbaenim and Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim."

"Annyeohaseyo!" 

"Today... Yah... Today we get to talk about a very popular subject. The number one topic in all of Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, and many more Asian countries. " Heechul announced, unable to contain the excitement in his voice. His two guest were also clapping their hands, excited for the conversation.

"Today, we will discuss Spider-Man" Heechul let it out like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He let out a excited shout. "AH! I'm so, so, so excited!"

In the middle of Seoul, Spider-Man was swinging through the buildings of Seoul. The red and black suit rippled through the air as he dove down street level. His body pulled back up into the sky as his webs stuck onto the buildings.

Pedestrians below just looked up at the sky in awe. Watching as person was swinging through the air with such grace and expertise. 

"I really excited too, I've been wanting to talk about this since forever" Jongmin said, unable to stay seated. The mere topic at hand making him bounce in his seat.

"I still can't believe it" Jaesuk confessed. "He's really here. Swinging around Seoul. I've seen so many photos going around the net. Yah... It's really amazing to see"