✾𝟴𝟵✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

"I'll take care of the child, Lady Kigiku!" Y/n's student exclaimed brightly. "Good, if there are incoming demons, I'm sure you know what to do," Y/n nodded in approval before turning to the child. "Stay with her, alright? She'll protect you," Y/n smiled softly at the kid as the kid looked up at Y/n in silence, before giving a slow nod. Y/n straightened her posture before turning around. "Please come back alive, Master," Saeko said with worried eyes. 

Y/n briefly nodded. "That's a promise," Y/n said before she disappeared into the distance, she galloped through the woods in search for the wretched demon. Her sharp gaze travelled around the whole forest, her senses heightened. Y/n stopped in her tracks silently when she felt a weird and displeasing presence near her. The demon growled furiously as it had crazed red eyes. Her body was covered with the glistening blood of her dead victims. 

Her fans were as sharp as icicles, Y/n was taken aback when she sensed something even more. A group of the same demon came shooting out of the bushes. Y/n's eyes widened. 'Did she turn all of her victims to be like that?' Y/n thought silently before three demons ran into the distance. Y/n unsheathed her white blade and steadied herself. All of the demons who were still in front of Y/n were still there, growling hungrily at her. One of the demon screeched loudly as the group of demons leaped towards Y/n. 

"Flower Breathing, Second Breathing, Honorable Shadow Plum," Y/n muttered as a wave of attack came forming and it threw the demons away. 'I can't defeat them all in once, so I'll just have to defeat them one by one!' she thought as she steadied herself. One demon came running at her with her sharp claws. Y/n cut the demon's head, but it simply regenerated and aimed at Y/n again. Y/n's eyes widened as she cut the incoming arm. 

'I see, they are all only replications of the original, I must find the original and kill it,' Y/n thought before nodding to herself, but then her eyes widened. 'Saeko and the child!' Y/n thought in panic. 'They are in danger!' she thought. Y/n quickly gazed around. Y/n quickly sped as she cut every single demon's head, trying to find the original one. "Come on, come on, come on!" Y/n exclaimed to herself, getting anxious. Y/n's eyes widened. "That's it, the demon went to Saeko!" Y/n said in realization.