Turn, Turn, Turn (Part 1)

Skye's POV

"Where are we going?" Coulson demanded to know.

"I don't know! I didn't do it!" May stated.

"Drop the weapon!" Coulson instructed.

"Coulson –"

"Drop the damn weapon and kick it over to the stairs, May, now!" Coulson shouted.

I watched as May closed her eyes and seemed to sigh, but slowly lowered the gun to the floor and kicked it.

"Now back the hell up! Over there!" Coulson pointed over near me as I walked a little closer to May making sure to keep my gun trained on her the entire time as Coulson came down the stairs, picked up her gun and walked over to May.

"Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane," said Coulson.

"I didn't set this new course. I swear!" May replied.

"Don't lie to me!"

"Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for God's sake!" Fitz chimed in from his spot in the lab.

"How is this happening, then?" I asked.

"H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics, take us anywhere they want. Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able to –"

"No way!" Fitz exclaimed.

"You're not going anywhere until you explain what –" Coulson started to say before May cut him off.

"It's not me!"

"Why did you have an encrypted hard line?" Coulson asked.

"And try to shoot me when we found it?" Fitz added, crossing his arms.

"Let's take a breath, huh?" May suggested.

Coulson stalked closer to May, anger filling his face as he pointed the gun higher to her face.

"Let's not!"

"It was a dedicated channel...to Director Fury. That's the truth," she said. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Director Fury? I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks," Coulson said.

"You were reporting to him?" I asked.

"That's all I can tell you," May told us.

"Oh, just come out with it!" Fitz shouted.

"That's all you can tell us?!?" Coulson said, looking like he didn't believe it.

"I'm under orders! Fury will tell you."

"What? Was this an order?" Fitz pointed to the broken glass of the lab doors where the I.C.E.R. round hit. To shoot me in the bloody head?"

"Hold on. We're not headed to Fury anymore," Coulson said as he turned to stare at May.

"I don't know where we're headed. And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line!" May cried out.

"Skye told me to!" Fitz argued back and I rolled my eyes.

"Someone was talking to The Clairvoyant, the real Clairvoyant," I defended myself.

"You were in the walls, Fitz. You want to explain why you were tampering with the plane's sat cable?" May asked instead. Hmm...she had a point.

"Sure, because that's relevant! Don't try and turn this around on me!" Fitz stuttered.

Coulson kept his gun pointed at May but turned and looked at Fitz.

"Fitz?" He said raising his brow.