Epilogue

SHILPA

'We don't care Naman!!! Either you give us your credit card or simple...spend your first night on this couch!!!' Siya shouted. Siya and Raghav were laughing at our expense and everytime I tried to interrupt Raghav wiggled his eyebrows saying 'Remember!!! Revenge hahaha' and I rolled my eyes.

'Oh comeon Naman!!! Be a sport!!! It's not like we are asking for your business empire!!!' Vish who is Naman's cousin spoke up.

'You don't utter a word stupid girl!!! Who arrives exactly on the day of your brother's wedding! Trust me if you weren't a mother of two babies already I swear I would have made you do situps!!!' Naman said and Vish simply smiled and said

'There..that man!! Whom you all call Appy aka Aniruddh P Nayak!!! He couldn't make me say a sorry in 9 years you think I'll let you tackle me!!! Huhhh Shilpa Vanni...hold him in a grip...I and Siya Vanni will train you!!!' she said and I burst out laughing.

'This girl is dangerous!!!' saying Naman handed over his credit card to Siya and Vish and next second before I could even understand I was scooped in his arms while I was shocked. We could hear taunts, hooting and loud laughter when I hid my face in Naman's chest and he carried me to his....OUR bedroom!!!

Without any prior intimation I was been scooped like a potato bag and thrown on a fluffy bed and before I knew Naman was hovering over me. My breath hitched when he simply got on his elbows and cupped his chin and kept observing me like I was his favorite snack.

I cleared my throat but he was grinning like a fool.

'What is it!??' I asked and he was still smiling and staring at me. When I nudged his shoulder he simply said...

'Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now!!! I just can't... can't take my eyes off you baby!!!' he said making me a red tomato. I bit my lower lip and he kept looking at my lips and I cleared my throat. He moved slightly and I said...

'I must change!!!' he nodded and let go off me. I simply walked towards the clothes cabinet and noticed my suitcase wasn't still here. Just then my phone pinged and it was Siya...

'Your clothes are in the washroom cabinet. And......all the best co-sister!!!' and I smiled at my bestie. She's a gem.

But the minute I went into the washroom and saw the clothes cabinet is when I wanted to cuss my so called bestie with the dirtiest slangs because of her dirty brain.

Ughhhh I hate you Siyu!!!!!

NAMAN

I changed into grey t-shirt and black sweatpants and threw myself on the bed. I was too tired. Social media was flooding with mine and Shilpa's wedding pictures. Just then I heard the bathroom door open and I see Shilpa standing infront of me in a bathrobe. She looked so sexy right now with that wet hair but I couldn't understand why was she in a bathrobe.

She looked shy and unconditionally. She simply went and sat on the couch looking elsewhere.

'Shilpa??? Bathrobe??? Any problems??? I thought Vanni kept your clothes in washroom?' and she was fiddling with her fingers and she cleared her throat.

'Ummm those... those were inappropriate!' She said tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

I was confused!!!

'You will sleep in a bathrobe???' I asked and she looked skeptical but she simple nodded a 'Yes' and began folding her heavy silk saree and kept it in the cupboard.

I got up from the bed and stood behind her. Today her hair didn't smell of the vanilla shampoo...instead today she smelled my lemon mint flavoured shampoo. Probably because her bag wasn't here. But the wet droplets of water dripping down her hair settling on the white thick bathrobe was making her look deliciously sexy! But what made me concerned was why would she wear a bathrobe tonight.