[10]

You and Camilo became close again. No more awkward smiles, stuttering and weird glares. He became really confident talking when he's with you, he can even give you chessy pick up lines that never fails to make you smile.

You heard a knocked from your bedroom door. It's probably your mother. “Hm it's open.” You said as she goes in.

“Good morning Mija. Isabella came here earlier looking for you but I said you were still asleep.”

“Really? What else did she say?” you asked as you get up from your bed.

“She was just asking if you were home and she left a bunch of things at the table and a letter. To be honest, she's acting weird.”

You got curious. You fixed up your bed and changed clothes before going down to check.

What's the occasion? There were a bouquet of sunflowers, Arepas which is probably made by Tia Julieta and a bunch of other things. You took an Arepa and ate it as you read the letter.

“Good morning, Hermosa! Sorry I couldn't give it to you personally. 'Chores'. Picnic by the lake this afternoon?

Sunflowers to brighten your day! ♡︎
                                               – Camilo”

You smiled. “I knew it.” You said.

“What?” you're mother asked.

“It was Camilo, Mami. Hm? I wonder why did he have to shapeshift as Isa.”

“Are you two already together?” You're mother teased.

“No! Well,— not yet.” You smiled. “This is just part of him 'courting' me.” you said as you imitate quotes in your fingers.

Your mom giggled. “You two are really made for each other.” your hugged you. “My baby is all grown up!” Your mom added as she imitate crying sound.

“Mami, Stop it!”

-[᪥]-
Hours pass by and it was already pass noon. It was time to see Camilo. When you arrived at the river, he was just there, Sitting at the picnic cloth waiting for you excitedly.

“Hola.” You said as you sat beside him. He just smiled. Seeing you made his day complete.

“Did you like flowers?” He asked.

“Yeah, they're beautiful and Thank you!” You said as you reach for the picnic basket to get food.

“Close your eyes.” He said.

“Uhmm why?” you asked curious.

“It's a surprise, okay? Just close you eyes.” He said with playfulness in his voice.

“Okay, okay!” You closed you eyes and he covered it with his hand. “Just make sure it's not some prank or something like that, okay? Or I swear, You're gonna regret it!” He laughed.

“I would never that to you.” he said. He then removed his hands and told you to open your eyes.

Butterflies where fluttering around the river. It was beautiful.

“Camilo i— this is.... This is amazing! How?” You asked as you turn your look to him.

“I asked Toñito to help me. Isa told me how much you like mariposas so here.” He chuckled.

“It's all for me?” He nodded. “Thank you! They're beautiful!” You said.

“Just like you, hermosa.” He said as you two enjoy the view. You giggled.

“Come on, stop it!” you said.

“Why? It is true.” He added.

You two spent the whole afternoon together just watching the sunset, eating Arepas and staring at each other till....

“Come on, it's getting dark.” He said as he took the basket and the picnic cloth.

“Okay. We should do this more often.” You added.

Before you two could even leave, you heard a loud splash from the river.

“What was that?” You asked.

“I Don't know.” Camilo replied. You went  across the river. “Y/n No! We're not allowed to cross the river!” He yelled to you.

“I'm just checking.” You said as you continue walking on water. He didn't have any choice so he followed.

When you got across, You two saw something that shocked you two.

“It's a girl.” Camilo said.