𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂

"We desperately need our boundaries back baby"

✰✰✰

The sun had risen by the time Jasper Hale had gained the courage to walk back into the apartment taking in the broken glass and dried blood on the carpet and door...

"Where'd you go?" Jasper actually jumped at the sound of Addison Cullen's barely audible voice as came out from the bedroom, a fluffy gray blanket wrapped around her body, the very same blanket from their bedroom in Forks Washington...

Jasper jammed his hands into his jean pockets as he awkwardly swayed from side to side, "I just went out for a walk, cleared my head... What did you do other than survive a hurricane?" he mumbled taking in the broken cups and plates along with the spilled orange juice carton filled with blood that was staining the flooring...

"Hurricane Addison"...

"I don't wanna fight anymore Addison"... His voice was a barely audible whisper sensing her unsure gaze as he closed his eyes, unable to look her in the eyes, her emotions were all over the place making it hard to pinpoint just one...

"I-I know that sounds stupid coming me because I started most- all of the fights but I really just don't want to fight with you anymore"...

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen pulled the fluffy gray blanket tighter around her body as she leaned against the kitchen counter unsure what to say as she studied her husband, he just seemed really tired

His normally soldier perfect posture was slack, his shoulders had sagged with exhaustion, his honey blonde hair was unkempt, locks moved in every which way from running his hands through it... It seemed everything had taken a toll on her husband as well...