Chapter 15

"I'm home" Light announced while opening the door for (Y/n), "Hello dear, you're back quite late today, I see that (Y/n) is joining us tonight," Light's mother said. Recently, (Y/n) has been going over to their house a lot, so his family assumes they are dating. "Yeah... It was because I was hanging out with my girlfriend" Light said, bringing (Y/n) close to him.

This causes (Y/n) to blush, knowing full well that he just called her his girlfriend. "AHAHA! You guys are dating!! That is so cute!!" Sayu said after making a large crash in her room to get to the door. "It's not that surprising, we've been seeing each other a lot recently, and we're both 18, and in University now. Of course, she is my girlfriend, you should look for a boyfriend Sayu" Light said while walking up the stairs, bringing (Y/n) along.

"Huh?! A boyfriend? What is that supposed to mean?" Sayu said, taking offense to what Light said. "Light, aren't you and (Y/n) going to have any dinner?" Sachiko, Light's Mother, said. "Actually, we're still full from room service at the hotel" (Y/n) called back, not realizing the miscommunication that will unfold.

"AH! I can't believe you just said that to Mom! So what's this about a hotel? Sounds pretty suspicious!" Sayu called out, making (Y/n) blush. (Y/n) was going to try and clear things up, but Light gently pushed her into his room, then closed the door behind them, locking the door.

"Okay Ryuk, (Y/n), we need to have a little talk" Light said, glaring at the Shinigami. "Ah... Should've known" Ryuk said with a sigh. "And I'd appreciate an answer if you could," Light said, mostly to Ryuk, while walking to his chair to put his coat on. "If two Shinigamis meet in the human world, are they allowed to speak to each other?" Light asks Ryuk.

"Hm... Hard to say, as long as I'm attached to a human, I'd say it's the rules unless I have their permission first" Ryuk said, while Light sits down, pulling (Y/n) to sit on his lap. "But, there are no laws against it either, so I guess it's possible that another Shinigami might talk to me" Ryuk finished.

"(Y/n), would you tell me if you see another Shinigami?" Light asks, she didn't hear their argument about announcing Shinigamis. "Huh? Oh, Uhm... No offense, but no, unless you ask me in private if I spotted one" (Y/n) said to him. "Hm... Well, have you seen one?" Light asks while scrolling through the internet.

"No, not yet at least" (Y/n) answered with a thoughtful look, "I see, thanks anyways love," Light said, "huh? There is no way, did he really think this far ahead?" Light asks himself, making both Ryuk and (Y/n) confused. "What is it?" Ryuk and (Y/n) asked at the same time. "Aoyama is a big area, I was searching for possible meeting places when I stumbled across this" Light said while opening up a link to Note Blue.

"On the 22nd there is a big event going on at a club in Aoyama, called the Note Blue... Aoyama... Blue Mountain... Note and Blue? It's a code" Light figured out, so (Y/n) looked at the website to see if she can figure it out. Yeah, she is still confused about how Light noticed it is a code.

"He might be smarter than we thought, which means, I have to be that much more careful from now on" Light mumbled out to himself. "In any case, this Note Blue place is definitely worth checking out," Light said while rescanning through the webpage. "What's the point in going there if you don't want him to find out you're Kira? You sure it's worth the risk?" Ryuk asks, making a valid point.

It's now the next morning, "huh? Light, why is there a group of people waving at you?" (Y/n) asks Light while the group is calling out to Light. "Oh, these are some of my friends from school," Light said while walking up to the group, there are 7 people in total. "Oh, nice to meet you" (Y/n) shyly said with a small wave, "this is my girlfriend Kelly, this is her first time seeing Aoyama and Kongi, so I figured we show her a good time," Light said with a smile.

As they are walking, Light is in the front of the group with (Y/n) by his side, hands connected and arms linked. The group is on either side of them, with Ryuk following from behind. As they pass the Note Blue, (Y/n) realized the other Shinigami is behind a female, who is staring at Light.

'Found you!' Wait, there's two of them?' Misa ponders while staring at (Y/n) and Light's names, Light has no lifespan under his, and (Y/n)'s lifespan is question marks. 'Moon Yagami? Along with... (Y/n) (L/n), you're both the only ones with lifespans I can't see, they're Kira!' Misa thought with a smile.

'Huh? Wait, is she staring at me? No... She is staring at Rem! How can she see her?!' Misa thought while seeing (Y/n) stare at the Shinigami behind her. Misa then left back to her apartment to look up Light and (Y/n)'s name, "oooh~ It's written as Moon, but read as Light, Light Yagami~" Misa said with a lovesick sigh.

'Who would've ever thought that Kira would be so young and handsome, everything is better than I imagined. How come that bitch got to him first? She's lucky that she is also Kira, can't go killing my idols, but soon Light will realize that he only needs me' Misa thought, with a blush, not realizing that her rival might become a love interest one day.

With Light and (Y/n), they haven't gathered any information about the second Kira, arriving at the hideout empty-handed. "So we were there both days, in Aoyama on the 22nd, and in Shibuya on the 24th, and we observed nothing of significant on either occasion" the policeman read the report.

"That leaves us with only the Dome on the 30th" the policeman concluded, while Light is glaring off at nothing for getting zero information. Luckily he has (Y/n) on his lap to calm him down, pushing his nose into the crook of her neck, with arms wrapped around her waist to keep her close, not caring about the glare he is receiving from L.