Chapter 23

"Mr. Stalker, this is illegal, you have to stop! Okay, come on, please?" Misa asked again, it has been a few hours of her begging. "Okay, how about this, you could at least take off my blindfold, don't you think? It would be nice to see what you look like" Misa said, trying to make peaceful demands.

"Matsuda, call Mogi for me," L said with his hand out, "huh?" Matsuda asked, quite confused, "just a second..." Matsuda said while rummaging for his phone. "Here," Matsuda said, handing L the phone after ringing up Mogi, "Mr. Mogi? When you apprehended Misa Amane, you made it clear that she was a suspect, am I correct?" L asks Mogi through the phone.

"Yes, like you'd told me, first I blindfolded her, and covered her mouth, I told her that we knew she was the second Kira. I'd made sure that she heard me, she didn't struggle when I put the blindfold and handcuffs on her, it was like... She... Accepted it" Mogi said.

"What if I gave you an autograph? Or shake your hand?! I know! I can give you a kiss on the cheek if you want! Oh come on I won't run away, I promise" Misa said, trying to get out of her situation. "Misa Amane," L said through the mic, "huh? What's that Mr. Stalker? Are you planning to release me?" Misa asked.

"Before you passed out, you barely spoke, you even asked me to kill you, but now you're claiming ignorance?" L asked, quite confused. "Hmm? I don't understand? I mean, you're the one who knocked me out then brought me here, remember?" Misa asked, quite confused "wait, I get it, this is some kind of Misa Amane interrogation fantasy right?" Misa asked.

"Do you know why I'm detaining you here? You must of some idea" L said ignoring the police's confused looks, "what do you mean? Because I'm a celebrate obviously!" Misa said, quite certain of her answer. "But you're definitely the first stalker to ever gotten this far, and you're starting to scare me," Misa said with a frown.

Suddenly Matsuda grabbed the mic with a glare, "Hey! Amane! No one is buying this so cut it out!" Matsuda yelled through the phone, not making the situation any better. "Oh... This is scary, what's going on? I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! PLEASE LET ME GO! YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO!" Misa yelled back.

"I-I-I need to go to the bathroom! I have to go to the bathroom again! Okay?" Misa asked, using the bathroom trick to get out of the scary situation. "It's only been 4 minutes since you last went to the bathroom, I'm afraid you have to hold it," L said taking the mic back.

"I-I can't watch this anymore... Tell me when you're done investigating her..." (Y/n) mumbled out to L, getting up from her seat to be away from the scene. "YOU PERVERT!" (Y/n) heard Misa yell out before fully leaving the area where she could no longer hear Misa.

(Y/n) chuckled as she thought she heard L mumbled out, "I'm a... pervert?" eventually L turned off the audio and visual. After a few minutes, she sees Light walking past her, "huh? Light? Why are you here?" (Y/n) asks, but was ignored as Light walks to L. "Ryuzaki, as I said over the phone... I could be Kira" Light said, making Soichiro gasp in shock, and making (Y/n) confused.

"No Light! What are you talking about?! Why would you even say something like that?! Why?!" Soichiro asked his son, while gently shaking Light back and forth. 'Why is he coming in here saying he 'could be Kira'? He's Kira! What is he trying to accomplish?' (Y/n) pondered in her head, not knowing that L is thinking the same thing.

Then Light goes on to talk about how all the evidence leads up to only him, and how he could possibly unconsciously be Kira. 'That is the dumbest excuse I ever heard, not subconscious of being Kira? L wouldn't fall for that!' (Y/n) thought, basically mocking Light for his dumb excuse.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," L said, confirming (Y/n)'s thoughts of L not believing Light, "not possible? What do you mean?" Light asks L. "Well I've never mentioned this to you, but at one point I had hidden surveillance cameras installed in your room for 5 days" L confessed.

"Cameras?" Light asks, pretending to not know about this information, "yeah, every single night, you slept normally, criminals whose names were broadcast were still dying. Even though you would've had no way of knowing about them, this didn't prove your innocence to me, all it proved was that if you were Kira, no amount of camera surveillance would reveal that fat" L said.

Now Light is saying that his thinking is messed up, leading Matsuda to agree, this is really getting out of hand. Now everyone is arguing with each other, 'I feel like I'm in a game of among us! All sussing out who the imposter is, the only difference, we haven't booted our sus yet, like idiots' (Y/n) thought with a sigh.

In the end, they ended up locking Light into solitary confinement, locking him up similar to how Misa is locked up. Blindfold over his eyes, and handcuffed to make sure he doesn't get out. No one is happy about the outcome, as now they have an angry Soichiro, and another person to plead their innocence.