Chapter 27

"As we agreed, I will end their confinement immediately," L said, but still suspicious of Light, but he can't do much about it. "And as we discussed, Amane will remain under surveillance until Kira is apprehended, although she insists the taps we found were just A cult videos, the physical evidence we have, plus her confession suggest otherwise," L said.

"Hey! No fair, you still suspect me?!" Misa said in disbelief, "if I were you, I wouldn't complain, you get to go back to your normal life. If you're innocent, the surveillance shouldn't be a threat to you, think of it as complementary police protection" Soichiro said with a smile for finally clearing his son's name.

"Oh, I get it, since I'm not the second Kira, it'll be kinda like having my very own private bodyguards," Misa said in realization. "As for your part in this agreement, Light, you and I will be together 24/7, and that's how we'll remain until we've brought Kira to justice," L said, making Light surprised.

"Fine by me! We'll catch Kira, together" Light said with a smile, "yes, I look forward to working with you," L said. When Light got back, he wasn't so happy anymore, as he is now handcuffed to L. "Are you sure this is necessary Ryuzaki?" Light asks, "this is as difficult for me, as it is for you," L said.

(Y/n) is currently standing next to Misa, who is holding onto her arm, "huh... When you said that you wanted to be together 24/7, I didn't know you were into this kind of this Ryu" (Y/n) teased the male. Misa chuckled at (Y/n)'s tease, making the two males look to her, and noticing her attached to (Y/n), so both L and Light started glaring at Misa.

"I told you, I'm not doing this because I want to, okay? Also, get off (Y/n)" L said the last part to Misa, causing Misa to stick her tongue out at L. "Yeah, but Light, and (Y/n) belongs to me! I don't want to share him with you!" Misa said stubbornly, holding (Y/n)'s arm closer to her, squishing her boobs against (Y/n)'s arm.

"If you're with him 24/7, then how are we supposed to go on a 3-way date together!?" Misa asked, "you can still go on dates, but it will have to be the four of us," L said with a smug look. "No way! Are you telling me we have to kiss in front of you and stuff?!" Misa asked.

"You are not kissing (Y/n), and I'm not telling you to do anything, but yes, I supposed I will be watching you and Light kiss," L said, making sure to leave out (Y/n)'s name. "That's so gross! You really are a pervert, aren't you! Also, why can't I kiss (Y/n)? Huh?!" Misa asked, quite offended that L told her not to kiss (Y/n).

"Light, (Y/n)... Please make Misa stop talking now" L said in a pleading tone, quite annoyed by her rambling. "Listen Misa, that's enough! The police have already established that it was you who sent those tapes, so you're lucky to even be here right now" Light said to Misa with a glare.

"Huh?! How could you say that Light?! In case you forgot, I'm your's and (Y/n)'s girlfriend! Don't you trust your own soulmate?!" Misa asked Light. "What do you mean soulmate? You're the one who said you fell in love with me at first sight Misa" Light said with a disgusted look.

"Don't cry Misa, he didn't mean it like that..." (Y/n) said, trying to calm down Misa, making Misa turn around and cry on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "He took advantage of me!! You're the only one who cares! He is so stupid!!" Misa whined, ignoring the two glares at the back of her head.

"About this love at first sight" L cut it, making Misa let go of (Y/n) to look at L, much to the two male's relief. "It happened in Aoyama on may 22nd didn't it?" L asked Misa. "So what...?" Misa asked him, quite confused why that mattered, "why did you choose that day to go to Aoyama? And do you remember what you wore?" L asked her.

"It's like I told you! I've just happened to go there! I don't know why! I don't remember how I felt, and I don't even know what I was wearing!" Misa said with an offended look, instantly changing her emotions. 'Is she bipolar or something? She seems to change her emotions quickly' (Y/n) thought, not noticing being pulled to Light and away from Misa.

"Anyways, why do I need a reason to hang out in Aoyama?! Huh?!" Misa asked, getting closer to L, not noticing Light bringing (Y/n) closer to him. "Well ever since he came back to Aoyama, you knew that you were in love with some guy and that his name was Light, now you're claiming to be in love with both Light and (Y/n)" L said.

"Yes!" Misa confirmed, "and yet, you yourself have no idea how you came to know his name?" L asked, making it more confusing. "Yeah?! So what?!" Misa asked, getting close to L's face, "tell me, what if Light was Kira? How would it make you feel?" L asked her, not caring about how close she is to his face.

"Huh? How would I feel if Light was Kira?" Misa asked with a surprised look, "that's right" L confirmed that she heard him right. Suddenly she grabs Light's arm to hug it close, not noticing Light only focusing on looking at (Y/n), but gave a disgusted glance Misa's way.

"That'd be wonderful~!" Misa said with a lovesick sigh, "I mean, I always been grateful to Kira for punishing the men who murdered my parents! So if I found out if Light was actually Kira, that would be like a bonus for me! If anything it will make me love him even more!" Misa said while rubbing her face along Light's arm.

"Even though it's practically impossible to love him even more than I already do!" Misa said with a smile. "It's Kira too, you'd love him even more for that? I mean, wouldn't you be afraid? What if he tried to kill you?" L asked Misa. "You're talking about Light being Kira? He wouldn't be scary at all! I'm a supporter of Kira, so if I found out if Light was actually him! I'd think about how I could be helpful!" Misa confessed.

Meanwhile, Light is resisting the urge to pull his arm away from Misa, as he doesn't like the clingy woman on his arm. (Y/n) then noticed the look on Sorichro's and the older policeman's faces, one looks constipated, and the other looks ready to kill someone. She wonders which one will snap first, constipation dude, or murder glare dude, she is surprised Matsuda is so joyful though.