Chapter 12 : The Next Morning

Y/n woke up the next morning and saw Five . He was still naked and so was she . And there were no blankets .

   She sighed and normally she would be embarrassed but then who was here to judge her . Only Delores could see them .

Wait Delores ! Y/n smirked ! She went towards the door and saw Delores looking at her . And her mouth dropped in shock . Delores screamed : "Y/n you didn't !"

Y/n smirked and said : "Yes I did b**** ! And he's mine now . And if I see you get closer to him . You will lose an arm this time .............."

  Delores glared at y/n who equally glared back . After a while Five woke up and y/n and five took a shower together . The shower was a bit cold but they managed .

    But things took a turn to be interesting and they started fucking in the bathtub . And came 4 times .

After that they left and started scavenger hunting . They found some supplies and food . Water was no problem . But they needed food .

And it was hard to find food

Y/n sighed after a whole day of searching . Although she was enjoying this very much for reasons that were obvious ..

  Y/n sighed again she she thought of her old life . She couldn't remember the last time she had seen people other than Five .

     It seemed to her as a blips or glimpse of a dream at this point. She never knew what lay ahead . Five was always sparing his time for her and scavenger hunting . But almost lost of the time he was working on his equations which always turned out to be wrong .

     Y/n wondered what the people were doing . Before they died . We're they happy ? We're they sad ? We're they having dinner ? We're they baking and watching the golden girls ? Or Charlie's Angles or WandaVision ? Or Harley Quinn's movie ?

   Y/n wondered about what life would have been like if she never would have came here . She would have grown old all alone and would never have met five . And she would have died all alone when the apocalypse happened .

Y/n sighed she decided to go for a walk .

She was walking so lost in her thoughts that she had to turn herself into gas . Just so she wouldn't bump into things . She then turned her body back to normal .

She saw a house and she sat at its door step . It was already burned down like the others .

She was so lost in her world of thoughts that she didn't notice the slight creaking . And the ceiling about to fall on top of her.

All of a sudden she heard someone scream her name !

"Y/n !!!!"

Y/n immediately looked around thinking it was five but no one was before . She knew five didn't sound like that . It was the voice of a male adult . But she knew it was impossible . She was probably imagining things.

She sat down again and then she heard it . The entire ceiling collapsed on her and she was frozen in shock and she knew it was too late to activate her powers . She closed her eyes and her life flashed before her eyes and she mumbled "I am sorry five .. I couldn't make it ..".

But then all of a sudden something pulled her arm and threw her away out of harms reach and y/n survived .

Y/n immediately stood up shell shocked to the core at what had just happened . She looked at her arm and noticed a slight redness.  That was proof enough that some one had pulled her .

  She looked around and for a second she thought she saw a thin man slightly glowing blue .

  When y/n rubbed her eyes and did a double take .. no one was there.  Y/n didn't know what was real or fake anymore .

    She immediately ran back towards where five was . She had to tell him this !  She ran all the way back and wasn't amused to find only Delores .

   Delores was about give a snarky comment when she noticed y/n's face she immediately asked : "What's wrong y/n?"

Even though they hated each other's guts or well in Delores case , her plastic , they were still close to each other

Y/n told her everything that happened and Delores listened quietly and then she reassured y/n that it was just a hallucination caused by probably from the fact that she hadn't eaten anything since 3 days . And that she should eat something and Drink lots of water as well.

Y/n nodded . Maybe it was a hallucination. But y/n could have sworn she saw a man glowing in blue . But that didn't make sense would it . No one had those kind of powers .

   And last time she checked no one should be alive . Y/n sighed in relief . It was probably what Delores said .

—————————————————————————

    The Handler was sitting behind her desk reading all the files .

    She gave a sadistic smile when she saw that Hazel and Chacha had yet again successfully completed another mission .

   AJ Carmichael had given favoritism to them . According to him they were the best they had .

   The handler smirked as she thought . 'The best they had yet.'

    There was a knock on the door and the handler immediately sat in a dignified way and said in a fake sweet voice : "Come in !"

And Dot came in and said : "Uh ma'am there's been a problem ...."

The handler didn't give two shits as long as her reputation wasn't challenged. She asked in fake sweet voice : "what's wrong Dot ?"

Dot replied nervously : "There's a problem with the apocalypse. Recently we have been getting disruptions and the apocalypse is fading ...."

   Immediately the handler's smile dropped : "You mean Five Hargreeves... I thought you said he wasn't a problem ! And he won't be for at least another 30 years !"

   Dot immediately shook her head and replied : " No Lady Handler ! We have traced the anomaly ! It's a girl named y/n . She isn't supposed to exist . We have very little knowledge on her . But with the help of the infinite switch board we were able to find her and number five together ."

   The Handler hid her confused face and asked "Dot are you sure ? BeCause number five is supposed to be the only survivor . And how did this girl survive anyway ?"

   Dot replied : "We don't know . All we know is that she was last seen in 2002 when she was 13 and then in the apocalypse still 13 and currently growing up . And we first thought she teleported with five but that isn't the case."

The Handler was confused again : "How's that possible ?"

   Dot gave a shrug and said : "All we know is that she was born on October 1st, 1989 and that her mother was one of the ...."

The handler cut her off and said : "Wait did you say October 1st, 1989 ?"

Dot nodded .  Then the Handler smirked sadistically and said : "Dot call Lila for me . Tell her to come to my office . I have a job for her ......"

___________________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Hope you enjoyed it !

Please SPAM COMMENTS  and VOTE . If you liked it .

And who loved the ending cliff hanger and plot twist ?

That's all see you all soon !

Bye !