PART 14

Author's POV:
Taehyung's sight traveled down from her eyes to her lips, which he unknowingly wanted to taste again.
"Taehyung" y/n said and he looked at her. "Get off from me"... He nodded and got off from her.

Y/n secretly licked her lips, and the drop of water mixed inside her mouth. She thought he wouldn't see her but he caught her licking the drop of the cold water which she threw on taehyung and it dripped down from his lips and fell on hers. He just smiled a little.

Few days later:

Y/n's POV:
"Taehyung"... "Hm"... "My weight is gaining more, I mean I know I'm pregnant but it's gaining more then it should gain!, I want to visit the doctor for checkup and also I'll ask her the things by myself!" I said and he nodded.

"Go get ready we'll visit the doctor, I'm free right now"... I nodded and went upstairs to get ready. I wore a white turtle neck with blue jeans and a light brown long coat. Sprayed perfume and went downstairs. "Let's go Kim" I said and he looked up at me.

"Hm" he nodded and we walked out from the mansion and sat in the car. "Do you feel any kind of pain?"... "Mm No, I just want to visit her for my knowledge and want to ask her some related things"... he nodded.

After 49 minutes:
We finally arrived at the hospital! He has made his mansion in a very lonely and out city place. Taehyung wore a mask! And I got confused! "Hey why you wearing that?"...
"I'm a mafia not a random person miss!"... "ah-oh, but the lady doctor who came to check me does she knows you?"... "she's one of my college's friend that's why"... "oh" then we got out from the car and walked inside the hospital.

Taehyung asked the receptionist for the gynaecologist and she gave us the time and it was about after half an hour. "We gonna wait this much long?"... he walked with me and nods. We went on the 3rd floor by lift. We sat outside the doctors room. I was feeling so sleepy.

Taehyung's POV:
I was scrolling through my phone when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I looked beside me and saw y/n sleeping. I smiled and put my arm around her. "Sleepy baby" I just focused on my words again. "Ah never mind! She already made me fall for her!"...

Author's POV:
Y/n was sleeping and she was feeling the urge to hug the thing she had next to her. So she just hugged Taehyung. "Ugh these acts made me fell for you!"... Taehyung said.
After 15 minutes your number came. Taehyung lightly and softly shook you. "Y/n it's our turn wake up" he softly said and you opened your eyes.

Then you both went inside the room.

Taehyung's POV:
We sat on the chairs. "Yes how May I help you" the doctor said. "Uhm.. actually I'm pregnant and my weight is gaining more then it should be with baby!"... "ohh first of all congratulations and May I check you, please come on the bed" she said and y/n got up and laid on the bed there was. She attached the ultrasound machine wires with her.

I saw it, since I don't get these things I didn't know where was the baby lol. "Omg congratulations it's twins."... "wh-what!" Y/n said, as soon as I heard this I got up and went towards them, "where?".. I asked. Then she explained me and I became so emotional. I couldn't control my emotions so I just started tearing up.

She gave me the most biggest happiness ever, first she got pregnant and now she's pregnant with twins. I just went to her who was looking at the ultrasound machine, I hugged her. "Y-y/n thank you again" I whispered in her ears. I was literally crying.

What She did next was unexpected. She hugged me back. She didn't said anything. I kissed her ear and backed away. My heart knows how happy she made me! "Mr.Kim you better make sure that she should be happy, btw she's very strong! She's too weak you know she should eat more, then she already eats.".. I nodded.