Chapter 58

That night, Aizawa decided to call Near, telling him about the 2 suspects, except for their names, and the Shinigami eyes. While also receiving more clues leading up to Light being Kira, by the way, he is acting. "Will that be enough Near? Shouldn't you have pressed for a little more information?" The Commander questioned.

"I think, with all things considered, his level of cooperation is fine for now. Besides, I discovered something very important, the person suspected of being Kira is Directer Depety Yagami's Son" Near informed, confusing his small group. "It's the only possible explanation, why else would the Deputy Director say that he will kill Kira, then himself?" Near questioned.

"Also, (Y/n) gave me a little message, she said Light, which means... That the person as second L and the person who I think is Kira. Can only be one man, Light Yagami" Near revealed, unknowingly being completely right. 'Don't worry (Y/n), I am coming to save you soon, just hold out a bit longer' Near thought.

"Light" Aizawa informed, (Y/n) is once again settled on Light's lap. "Ah... Yes?" Light questioned, taken off guard from the sudden call. "There's something you should know, I phoned Near and talked to him" Aizawa revealed, knowing the full risks of telling Light.

"Don't worry about it, after all.. I was the one who recommended it. So, what did the two of you end up discussing?" Light questioned. Only to look surprised, and look away, seeming to rethink his question, "no, on second thought, I probably shouldn't ask. I suppose it's not appropriate to ask if I'm a suspect" Light said with a nervous smile.

"Mmm... Don't get me wrong, I want to believe that you aren't Kira, but I got to be certain. I'm sorry I have to do this again, but I want to put you under surveillance until we catch Kira. I'm afraid that goes for Misa Amane as well, (Y/n), I want you to move out, and out of their way for now" Aizawa informed.

This caused Light's grip on (Y/n) to tighten, not liking the idea of (Y/n) being taken away from their room. "Hold on a second Aizawa!" Matsuda tried to interfere, "no, go right ahead, and I understand that (Y/n) needs to stay away from the suspects. (Y/n), you can start unpacking your things so that you aren't seen as a hostage" Light regretfully informed.

(Y/n) quickly nods, getting up from Light's lap, after he reluctantly lets go of her, and rushes off to their apartment. Since Aizawa is going the same way as (Y/n), he decided to follow her, only to see Moggy following as well. "Moggy?" Aizawa questioned, "I want to make sure as well" Moggy informed.

They made it to the apartment door, (Y/n) slid her room card into the lock, and unlocked the door. As she opened it, Misa stepped into the hall in a revealing outfit. "Mochi! Monchi-chi! (N/n)! Hello!! It's nice to see you all!! How come you guys never visit me often?" Misa questioned the two males.

"Misa... I'm here to gather my stuff, they're here to check up on on the place, something about a gas leak" (Y/n) quickly lied as she walked into the home. "Y-Your... Leaving? But why?!" Misa exclaimed in sadness, wrapping her arms around (Y/n)'s arm, and pressing her boobs against it.

"It's because my mother is sick, and I need to get home to care for her" (Y/n) lied, as Misa gave her an understanding look. "I see... I hope your Mom gets better, promise to visit often?" Misa questioned hopefully. "I promise" (Y/n) confirmed with a reassuring smile, as she genuinely enjoys Misa's company.

While the 2 males search the apartment of every square inch, (Y/n) packed her things, being mindful to stay out of their way. Finally finished with the packing, she tossed her bag over her shoulder, "hey Moggy, mind giving me a lift home?" (Y/n) questioned as she entered the living room.

"Sorry (Y/n), I'm watching over Misa Misa for a few nights," Moggy said with a guilty look. "I can bring you home, then once you drop your things off, we're heading back to headquarters" Aizawa informed. "Thank you, Aizawa" (Y/n) sid with a genuine smile, as now she can start moving her Mom out of the country, and away from Kira.

Finally, Aizawa and (Y/n) made it back to headquarters, being greeted by Matsuda. (Y/n) took a seat by Matsuda, while Aizawa walked over to Light. "We couldn't find a notebook in Light, Misa, or (Y/n)'s room, but still..." Aizawa said, trailing off on his sentence.

"I understand, you're more than welcome to keep a watch over Misa, and I, along with keeping (Y/n) away, till you're satisfied" Light reassured, not even hinting that he is angry. "Next on the program, it's time for me to introduce the new leaders I've chosen for Kira's Kingdom" Demigawa introduced, shining a spotlight on 4 males.

"The first gentlemen is-" Demigawa tried to introduce, only to witness the male falling over, face planting into the floor. "W-What just happened?" (Y/n) panicked, while everyone seemed caught off guard. Demigawa then tried to introduce the next guy, only for him to fall over as well.

This went the same for the rest of the males, leaving Demigawa standing alone in shock, and fear. "Ah! S-Save me..." Demigawa shakingly said as he is obviously quaking in his boots. "Look at that human squirm... You can just feel the fear from here" Sebastion said with a sadistic smirk, his shadow of a figure sitting next to (Y/n).

Demigawa then fell to the floor gasping for air and clutching his shirt where his heart is. The scene was quickly cut off by the "Please Stand By" screen. 'Light... What did you do?' (Y/n) questioned, sending Light a glare, while the others verbally questioned what they just witnessed.

"That might be a possibility, but... This is horrible" Light said, sounding sad for the people dying. 'What's going on? There was no chance for either Misa Amane, or Light to use the notebook to kill Demigawa' Aizawa thought, quite confused on what to believe, as Light now has another alibi to clear him.