No Rush

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS HOLY CRAP THATS AMAZING!!! 😩💖😭💕🥰🎉 (JUST KIDDING 12k AS IM FINISHING THIS WTF YALL)
i love you all so much thank you for the support. im so glad you all love Luisa as much as i do! 
much love and enjoy!
xo Moth 💖
————————————————————————

The last week had been so hard for you. Luisa was incredibly busy because they were building some new homes on the south side of Encanto. Even though the village was all pitching in, Luisa was still being worked very hard because of her gift. She was managing the whole project, and doing a spectacular job at it.

On top of that, it was becoming harder and harder to find excuses to go see her. Dolores only wanted to have lunch so many times and you only needed to catch up with so many random old friends before it started getting suspicious. So, for now, it was fleeting kisses in lonely alleys and secret smiles in the square. It reminded you of when younger. Some pretty girl would occupy your every thought. You remembered all the girls you had flings like this with, Gabrielle, Francesca and Sofia to name a few. None of them measured up to Luisa. Something about her was so different. The fleeting moments didn't satisfy you the same way they did with all the others. You didn't just want her you needed her. She had a gravitational pull about her that made her so hard to live without. Suddenly it wasn't just food shelter and water to keep you alive, it was food, shelter, water, and Luisa. You couldn't help but feel so unbelievably lucky.

Even though you missed Luisa like hell, you also felt at peace because you knew deep down Luisa was your future. You had spent the majority of your past relationships manically trying to kiss because you didn't know how long you had with that girl. Luisa was different though, for the first time in your life it was like you could breathe. You weren't in any rush and it was thrilling. There was a tomorrow that was promised with Luisa and it helped you to love today so much better.

And, you couldn't deny that her helping with the building project was incredibly hot. She passed by the bakery all day, always holding something gigantic. She had sweat on her brow and a little confident smirk. She walked with confidence and power that was so attractive. You tried hard not to stare as she strode by the bakery but it was nearly impossible. You just hoped no one caught onto your staring.

"Y/N you seem so happy lately" your older brother, Ivan said.

He was ten years older than you, the older of your two brothers and had always been very protective. The three of you had been working the bakery all together this afternoon because it was your parents anniversary, so you wanted to treat them both to a night off. Ivan and Julio both had their own families, but they tried their best to be there for the family business, after all it would be passed down to them when your parents inevitably retire.

You laughed "and how do I normally look?"

Julio belly laughed, almost dropping the tray of pastries he was transferring into the front case. His dark curly hair falling into his eyes. Ivan turned red, he stuttered but didn't get any real words out, embarrassed by what he had said.

"I'm joking"

He let out a sigh of relief.

Julio crossed over to you, putting his hand on your shoulder "Her right though, hermana, you're beaming"

Your face turned red, you smiled to yourself, If only you knew how happy I really am.

"Thank you." you whispered, looking down at your feet to hide your smile.

"I'd almost guess you're in love" Ivan said, over his shoulder, heading to the back of the bakery. Your head snapped to him, eyes wide with horror

Oh god what does he know?

He picked up on your gaze, immediately dropping his smile and shrugging, trying to brush it off "Or not"

You let out a nervous laugh.