•CHAPTER 27 •

A few days later

-8:48 am-

"T-Taehyung...I think I'm gonna-"

"Hold on y/n.. I'm almost done argh fuck!"

"Do it fast...I-I can't hold it in anymore- oh fuck!"

"Oh god...that's so deep"

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! that fucking hurts!" you groaned holding onto his shoulder.

"It's almost done y/n, your wound is a bit deep, I need to do it carefully" his worried voice mixed with nervousness came out uncertainly. He held onto your wrist and blowed on the wounded area that must have felt the burning sensation once he cleaned the blood with alcohol. "Y/n..." He sighed, cleaning off every drop of the red fluid that inched down your wrist. "Can you be a little more careful-"

"I fucking need to pee taehyung!! I can NOT hold it anymore!" You almost shouted at him, causing him to look at you in disbelief. He shook his head but sighed once again, quickly bandaging your wound and setting you free to empty your urinary bladder.

He watched you mumbled a curse as you once again ran inside the bathroom when just now you injured yourself with the candle stand. "This lady..." He walked towards his closet to take out his shirt for today as he was half naked, only in his pants with one sock.

Getting himself his clothes, he was dressing himself when the bathroom door opened and you came out and rested your back on the door. "Damn that feels so good.." you said in a breathy voice while looking at him with a sly smile over your lips. "Did you washed your hand?" He asked as a little smile too crept on his thin lips at his own question.

An angry pout was to be seen on your lips as you walked towards him with narrowed eyebrows, clearly showing off the annoyance he caused to you with his not so funny question. "Of course I did, I'm not a dirty man" you stood before him but jerked his hands away from his shirt, and without saying anything, you started buttoning his shirt.

He chuckled audibly, your soft features under his sight as his tall figure towered your small one, making the butterflies flutter in the pit of his belly at the sweet feeling. "honey..." he whispered in your ear, causing the hairs of your body to stand up at his raspy voice murmuring in your ear.

His arms surrounded your waist and he pulled your body closer to his, and a slight smile painted the blank canvas of both of your face along with the bright shade of red that tinged your cheeks, cleary giving off the blush caused by his romantic actions. His wet lips touched the burning hot surface of your cheeks, and you felt him giving a long peck. One time, two times, until he was smooching your face like a puppy.

You both laughed but held onto each other as he was almost leaning on your figure, causing you to arch your back but giggle at his actions. "Ya! S-Stop.." you chuckled shyly, and his smile widened with the soft tantalizing look in your eyes. "Now wear your socks idiot, you are still wearing one sock.." you laughed slightly, setting yourself free from his gentle and warm grip unwittingly. "I'm downstairs if you need anything..hurry up for breakfast" you said sweetly but brushed his messed up hairs from his forehead.

Soon, he was left alone in the room with a sulking face, already missing your presence. He rested his hand on his chest left side, feeling his heart thumping inside his ribcage at a warp speed.