Chapter 35, Uzui Tengen

_Author Pov_

Tokito Residence

'' Ne, Mui-chan. '' You called out to Muichiro, who's laying on your lap, staring at the sky with his usual blank and emotionless eyes.

'' Hmm? '' He replied, face stoic.

You point at the big cloud in the blue sky and asked '' Which shape does that cloud look like? ''

'' It looks like a cat...napping. '' He answered after a few minutes of thinking. '' You think so? It looks like a pillow for me. '' You said as you lean close to the shoji door. He hummed, eyes closed.

'' Y/n!! '' Muichiro crow interrupted you two as she came and rest on your shoulder. '' Ah, hello. '' You greeted as you pet the crow's head with your index finger. '' Woah! '' You quickly retreat your finger as the crow tries to prick you.

'' What time is it now? I think it's time to check on Tanjiro-kun. '' You wondered. '' He's been on edge these days. ''

Muichiro takes your hand that's on his hair close to his face. '' Where are you going? You should focus on me instead of him. ''  You smiled at him. '' Don't worry. It's still early so I can hang out with you right now. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' The idea is not bad. But I doubt it would work with Wisteria Poison since it contains demon cells. '' Shinobu said while thinking deeply. '' But I believe you can do something useful. You can investigate the case. ''

Your eyes lit up. '' Thank you so much, Nee-sama!! I will not disappoint you! ''  You give her a wide grin.

Apparently, you thought of a rather strange and complicated idea. ' Powerful demons use Blood Demon Arts, and there're many types of them, so there must be poison type too. ' You thought. ' How about using their poison to kill the demons. I doubt it will be easy to get poison from them though. ' But luckily, you discovered that Upper Moon Six has the Demon Art you are looking for from your previous missions.

So of course, you discussed about this idea to Shinobu and she look surprised and proud at the same time.  Shinobu smirked at you which you did the same. '' I am proud of you, Y/n. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later

'' Three bags of f/f, please. '' You called out.

'' Here you go. Thank you for coming! '' The shop owner said as she hands you the food.

'' I am glad there's still some bags left to buy. '' You thought while beaming as you hugged the bags tighter.

You keep walking and saw a familiar figure far ahead. '' Hello! Tanjiro-kun! Hello! It's been a while! '' You yelled as you waved at him. It seems that Tanjiro spotted you and came walking toward you. '' Good after noon, Y/n! '' He greeted which you returned the gesture.

'' Shouldn't you be resting? What are you doing here? Don't tell me, you left without telling anyone. '' You asked while raising a brow. Tanjiro smiles. '' My wound is oka- ''

'' Let's quickly return or Nee-sama will be mad at you! '' You exclaim as you took one of his hand and start running at the direction of Butterfly Residence.  '' Wait! Y/n- '' Tanjiro exclaims and you suddenly halt.

'' Oh right! You have a wound! Sorry about that! '' You smile at him, face apologetic.

'' It's recovered now. It's been months, remember? '' Tanjiro reminds.
'' Oh right! But I am gonna carry you anyways, Ehehe. ''

'' Eh-Wait! '' Tanjiro blushes as you suddenly carry him princess style and started running. You giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Y/n, I can walk now. We're near the Estate now. '' Tanjiro said, who still had a light blush on his cheek. '' Here you go! '' You let him down and he put a hand over his heart and sighed, calming his heart down.

'' Now, Let's go insi- '' Before you had a chance to finish your sentence, you vanished into thin air making Tanjiro eyes widen and fills with worry.

'' Y/n! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' Why me.... ' You thought, not resisting like Aoi and Naho while the Sound Hashira carries You three like sacks of potatoes.

'' K-kanao! '' Aoi called out desperately. Kanao tries to reach out for the coin but suddenly remembered something and halted. She then grabbed onto you and Aoi hands, making the Hashira stop on his track.

'' Kanao...'' Aoi said in surprise. You also look at her in surprise.

'' Could you be more unflashy? Stop that yanking. '' The Hashira started. '' Did You forget that you just received orders? '' Kanao keep quiet, while gripping onto both of your hands. '' Say something, dammit! You really are unflashy! '' He yelled at Kanao, patience running thin.

'' Don't yell at Nee-san, you unflashy womanizer! You old clown! Asshole! Old fart! You don't have the right! '' You yelled at the Hashira as you stick your tongue at him making him more irked. '' Who are you calling old clown?! ''  '' Of course, I am talking to you! '' You yelled back.

'' KYAAAA C-CHARGE!! '' Both Of the girl yelled at they charged at him. '' Hey! You guys! Knock it off right now! '' He yelled as he struggles against them.

'' How dare you treat girls like that?! Let go of them! '' Tanjiro yelled, making all of you freeze. '' So you're the one that kidnapped Y/n! Let go of them right now! ''

'' Please rescue them! '' One of the triplets pleaded help from Tanjiro.

'' Why, you...you little idiot! '' The Hashira yelled at her, making her scream in fright.

Tanjiro charges at him, preparing to headbutt him which the Hashira disappeared into thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n, Mitsuri and Rengoku sometimes have eating competitions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye-bye! ε(*・ω・)_/゚:・☆