1

"Get out from this house! You're not paying the rent for almost 5 months! This time I don't want to consider it anymore. Get out now!"

"But Sir ! Please give me one more time next month I'll pay it fully I promise !"

"I heard that sentence almost every time Yeonja. I'm so sorry. There already have new tenants will rent this house next week."

"But it's already midnight sir! , tomorrow I get out from this house."

"No, I said now. I don't even care. The new tenants want to visit this house tomorrow. So I want to clean up this house as soon as possible"

Yeonja took her bag and get out of that house with teary eyes. She didn't know where she want to go after this. She was very clueless.

"Cafe! yes, Café! I will stay at the café store for a while until I find my new house. I wish that lion boss will allow me to stay there. I will slow talk to him"Yeonja murmured herself.

Luckily Yeonja has the café's key because she is in charge of closing the café this week.

"Why this store was very full of dust ergh! I already clean up this store yesterday. There! See! Who didn't throw the Coke can after drinking it! It must be Heeseung! He always stays at the store during rest time. Oh my god, that boy! If he was here I'll knock his head!

Yeonja cleans the store while nagging. Yeonja is the type of girl who is concerned with cleanliness. She will not let single dust live in this world.

After cleaning up the store until 3 a.m, she lay on the store's floor while holding a picture of her youngest sister and her mother. Her mother already died 3 years ago and her younger sister was in the hospital struggling with a brain tumour.

"Don't worry mum, I'll take care of Yeonji. I'll try my best to find enough money for Yeonji's operation."And Yeonja sleeps with teary eyes.

_______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33
keep reading  bestie ! There are more up and down in another chapter 😏