twenty-three

It's been weeks and me and my pabo friends already graduated in school. Finally, we're letting go of our unlimited school works.

I have already asked Momo out for a time together after graduation, i must tell you it didn't go well as i didn't expect. She confessed to me that she's been seeing someone these days. I was hurt obviously, i told her i liked her since i have no choice. But life goes on you know, there's a lot more out there.

I also posted a graduation picture on my instagram for memories.

Today, i'm seeing my friends at the park. I told them i'm already here and i saw them seating at the bench.

"There you are!!" Chaeyoung jumped to me.

"You're late, that means..." Irene smirked.

"No, no, no way."I shook my head.

"Yes way, you're treating us because you're late!" Nayeon laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"What if i don't want to?" I raised my eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"There's no such thing, then go home pabo." Jeongyeon slapped my head.

"A-Aaa! Okay okay fine. Where to?" I sighed and asked them where will i treat them.

"Hmm.. of course somewhere expensive." Irene winked.

"Well, okay. I brought many bills today hah-" I was about to show them but as i touched my pocket.. it's empty.

"I..forgot my wallet." I slowly looked at them.

"What!?" Chaeyoung exclaimed and pouted.

"Wait, i think i left few money.. yeah right." I found few bills on the back of my pants.

"I want to eat there please~" Nayeon pulled my arm and pointed the food park.

"Not the food park?! I told you i only have these?" I showed them my 7 pieces of bills.

"We don't care, we're hungry pabo. Umm.. i want one of that please." Jeongyeon immediately ordered.

"Aish, whatever." I payed for our foods and received a notification after.

" I payed for our foods and received a notification after

I opened her dm.

?!!$;&/&-&/:&/

I don't know what to feel right now.

It's been a while since i talked to Ms. Sana.

And now she messaged to congratulate me.

no no no.. that's too much.

let's just make it simple, i guess?

"Ehem Y/N, who are you talking to?" Irene teasingly asked.

"E-Ehem! Sorry, took a big bite." Chaeyoung also faked cough while munching her food.

"You guys are texting????" Nayeon's eyes widened.

"I-It's not like that! She just congratulated me, that's all." I looked down trying to hide my blushing mess face.

"Y/N, she didn't congratulate us on private message." Nayeon smirked and chuckled.

"She said she likes you, right? Will you still remain dense?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Let's not disturb them ehem. Nothings wrong anyway, Ms. Sana's not a teacher anymore and we've already graduated." Nayeon said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and Jeongyeon tapped my shoulder many times.

"Is that.." Jeongyeon stopped munching her food and i looked where she's looking.

No way.

It's her.

This must be a coincidence...

"Damn, i think you guys are really meant to be." Chaeyoung was shocked.

"Wow..Then, maybe i think you'll hear why exactly from her." Nayeon smiled.

"Go now Y/N, she's looking at you yet you keep looking away and acting like you didn't see each other." Irene laughed.

"I swear, don't listen to our conversation." I stood up and whispered to them.

"Of course pabo. We'll just eat herebdsa." Jeongyeon said while eating.

I took a deep breath once again and looked at Ms. Sana who is smiling at me.

______________

to be continued...