Part 18

Giovanni Martini Pov

"AGAIN!" I yelled out it's been about a week since the coronation and the pack have been working hard. My mate powers are growing everyday. She put up a pack shield no one can leave or get in without my permission.

"AGAIN!" I said louder when an arm wrapped around my body. "Take a break everybody" my mate said and they collapse where there they stood. "Little mate I was training" I told her and pushed her hand underneath my shirt and scraped her nails on my stomach.

"Baby you are overworking them they've been up since four. It's noon let them rest or we will lose" she whispered "Our mate is right" Ajax said and I nod. "Everyone is done for the day. Training will start back tomorrow same time" I yelled when I got a pinch on my stomach. "Okay at eight?" As pack members went by I heard "thank you Luna" she smiled at them and I turned to her.

"I'm just trying to keep everyone safe" I told her and she nod. "But we are safe and overworking isn't going to make them better just tired. You are doing an amazing job" she told me bringing my head down to peak her lips.

"Now I'm was planning on taking a hot bubble bath. Maybe my big strong Alpha King will join me" she said with a wink then ran off. Ajax growled then took off after her. Picking her up and he ran the rest of the way.

"Don't run from us little mate we love the chase" she smirked "and I love being chase" she said pushing me to let go of her. Turning to the corner to see Dove sitting on the floor crying.

"What's wrong" Eva asked "he-he called me fight" she sobbed "he did what!" Eva stood fuming welp I guess no sex for me. Sighing walking in my room as my mate help my sister up.

Wiping her tears when Jason ran in the room "baby I don't think your fat you were just eating more then usual" he said anddd she cried harder. Eva through her shoe at him and I'm just sitting there waiting to get my mate back.

So I mindlinked him. "I want to spend time with my mate get your shit together pup" Ajax and I growled out. And he flinched "baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings how about we get some ice cream and hot fries" he said and she nod.

About fucking time they both left and my mate went in the bathroom. I heard the water running I stripped where I stood before walking in. To see lit candles, a bottle of wine and a bubble bath. With my naked mate smiling at her we sat in the tub together.

"So how you been my little witch" I asked kissing her neck "tired grandma is kicking my ass with this whole training thing" she said and I kissed her neck. "But I'm doing really good apparently" she said while I drag my teeth over her mark.

She moans lightly and I open her legs and play with her clit. "Do you like that?" I whispered on her ear cupping her breast. She nod her head yes and I pinched a nipple she turn around and sat on my lap. Flipping her over kissing her sliding my dick into her.

(This image may not stay up. Wattpad likes to say my images are " inappropriate")
Stroking in and out the water splash around us. She took a hand full of my hair and I moan. Wrapping her legs around my waist while she suck on my tongue.

God I love this woman stroking hard I feel her legs begin to shake. Moving to her neck I bite down on her mark. Her dripping pussy starts to clench around my dick. I pulled away and bite on her nipples.

God I love this woman she flip us over and ride me until I released in her. "Mate going to give us strong pups" Ajax said taking over. Holding her by her hips and slamming into her over and over again.

Hearing her moan and scream are like music to my ears. Ooh how I love this woman he bite on her nipple and kept going until he was satisfied. Giving me back control I kissing my mate "I love you" I told her Ajax and I voice mixing together.

She smiled "I love you too" she told her and we smiled. Surprisingly the water was still warm so we stayed connected enjoying the warm bath. As I rub small circles on her butt "So we didn't use a condom" I told her and she laughed at me. "We never do" she said in a duh tone.

"I'm on birth control anyways" she said and the circles stopped. "What do you mean why are you on birth control" I asked she looked at me like I'm crazy. "Because I have Dysmenorrhea" she said "what?" She sat up "basically I get really bad period cramps to the point it makes me cry and I even had to go to the hospital a few times. With my birth control I only have a period a few times out the year" she said and I calm down.

"So what I want you stop taking birth control" she looked at me confused "well I have idu so it's in my vagina and I take the pills so." She said "Is that what keep poking me" she laughed but I was so serious. If I go in too deep something pokes me but I like the feeling.

"But I'm serious I want you take it out" she shook her head no "you don't want to have kids with me?" I asked her "We're going into war soon the last thing we need is a child right now. Because when in war they go after the thing that mean most to us. That will be our child I can't let that happen" she said and I shook my head no.

"So you don't think I can protect my family?" She shook her head no "that's not what I'm saying baby you can't be everywhere at once" she told me and I got out the water. "You think I can't protect my family. By not having a child with me your saying I can't protect my family" I told her and she stood up.

"Baby no I'm saying we can't have one now but we will later" she said getting out the tub with me. "Whatever" I told her then jumped off the balcony shifting in mid air.