Authors Note Part 3: Q/A

Warning ⚠️ Spoiler Filled !

Now for the questions you all have asked !

There are more than 20 which was surprising. But I will only be replying to a few of them and saving some for a later Q/A . Hope you all don't mind .

Here goes !

Q1. Did you have any other ideas planned for the ending of Aidan Serial Killer Book 3?
Ans. Yes in fact I had at least 3 different endings originally planned . The most noticeable one would have been the one where Aidan had another son . Y/n's step kid .
Miles, Max and Mia's step brother . He was born because when Aidan was Alex and with one of the maids . And he would have killed Aidan instead of Ricky .

Q2. About the Purple Rose Killer ? Where did the twin brother come from ?
Ans. Well for those who don't know what this is . It's the upcoming sequel to my book "The Social Killer".

I plan to release and start writing the book after I complete this five Hargreeves book. And Andrew already had a twin no one knew about . And yes i can only say this . Those who read that book are in for one hell of a ride and plot twists.
Stay tuned for that book.

Q3. What's this Book 'The Maid of London' you wrote in your announcements?
Ans. Well this is the third book and the PREQUEL to THE SOCIAL KILLER and THE PURPLE ROSE KILLER . The events happen before those books .

It's to complete a few plot holes from both books .
I maid a reference to it as well in the Social killer book where James said "There is little known of his (Andrew's) biological mother . And get this . She used to work as a maid in London in a mansion that doesn't exist . But that's a problem for later."

I will start writing it after completing The purple rose killer .

Q4. What's the romance novel your going to write ?
Ans. For those of you who keep up with my announcements. Well as you know I have planned to write a romance novel . For the first time ! I haven't given much thought to it yet . I don't even know where to start . So I have read a couple of Danielle Steel books and others for motivation and help .
So I have yet to think of a plot . I will write it after completing THE MAID OF LONDON.

Q5. How many chapters is this Five Hargreeves going to be ?
Ans. 15 chapters in total . Yea . Those who read this book heard it right . There are only 3 more chapters remaining but wait ! Before you barge me with questions read the next question!

Q6. Will there be a sequel to this book ?
Ans. Yes ! I can now officially confirm that this five Hargreeves book will have a sequel !

Q7. Are there going to be more plot twists to this five book ?
Ans. *Evil smirk* Yep you know it . And grab a tissue and ice cream while your at it .

Q8. Is this Author going to blow away Wattpad Readers minds with his books ? (Self made question)
Ans. Hopefully one day I will be a published Wattpad Author .So that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon . Cause I am still inexperienced. But I think I am more of a humor / plot twister type of Author .

Q9. What makes you want to write books ? What inspired you ?
Ans. To be honest props to the person who asked me this . Cause this is a deep question. And I swear to I could write more than 1 complete chapter answering this question .
But I guess summarizing it . I guess Many many people have inspired me in life . There words and there work are things i always will remember . That doesn't only include other authors but other people as well.
As for my inspirations . Many many authors whether published or online made me wanna write books as well.
And to those friends who motivated me and to those readers who read and voted . This made me want to write more books . And create more fantasies in the imagination of the mind of many .
Besides I think that's the job of an author . To create . And as being an author . I can't tell you all how excited I feel when even I get a single vote of comment . It seriously means a lot .
Besides as Barbie said : " 🎵 Imagination . Life is your creation 🎵"
That's what I do . I imagine and I create more content and books for you all to read and enjoy and sometimes or a lot of times laugh at , sometimes cry at but most of love and enjoy.

I try to create a care free room and I imagine everyone here with me reading what I wrote like a book club . And I imagine I make people feel better and feel a part of the book itself . I try to make the books realistic as possible while diving towards fiction.

And I would love to say LOTS more but then I don't want to say too much . So that's it I guess .

Q10. Are your genres gonna change ?
Ans. This question was asked by a specific person on wattpad whom I don't remember to be honest . Sorry if your reading this . But I don't think they have ever voted or commented cause I don't remember the person. And I remember everyone whom I talk to too. But to answer this question first of all yeah I mean I do plan to make a few books that aren't dark , action packed , dark comedy , death, murder , etc . Like the romance novel . I plan to make it without any dark sided sh*t.
And in the future I might write more if I think I am got at those genres . I also was thinking of possibly writing a comedy genre books . Cause I think I am good at humor whether dark or pure humor .

I hope so at least but that won't happen any time soon .

So that's all ! I will reply to more questions later !
See you all soon !
Bye !