2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Don't you just get that random urge to punch someone in the face?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

After settling in our designated rooms, Yume and I went down to the kitchen, meeting with the only female second year

After settling in our designated rooms, Yume and I went down to the kitchen, meeting with the only female second year. She mentioned being in-charge with the meals, sometimes with Geto if Gojo wasn't forcing his company to the other.

"Ieiri-san, what are you making?"

"Dinner's already finished, these are for Gojo," she replied while pulling out a plate to arrange sweets in. "And call me Shoko instead."

Just looking at the various colors made me flinch. I did love sweets too, but that looked like a mountain called diabetes.

"That idiot likes sweets too much. Honestly, I think he'd die of blood sugar complications rather than being cursed," Shoko added.

"It's not good to talk behind my back when you can just say it right in front of my handsome face. Right, (F/n)?"

I almost jumped back in surprise when an arm draped around my shoulder lazily. I inwardly wondered how I didn't feel his presence at all.

Jeez. He will be a hella scary pervert if he becomes one.

"Yes to the statement except for the handsome part," I replied, smiling while taking his arm off my shoulders.

We all know that's a lie.

Gojo Satoru was very good-looking, just seriously lacking on the personality department. I grimaced, bothered by why he suddenly started acting as if we were close. He's not planning to remove all suspicions off him before murdering me or something, right?

"For an Inumaki, your cursed energy is pretty low."

Aaand what did I even expect?

"I refuse to listen to someone whose only redeeming quality is his face."

"Are you saying that I'm handsome? You flatter me but don't try too hard, (F/n)-chan. Gojo senpai appreciates you," he grinned, messing with my hair.

What's in the hell is his deal?

"Goodness. Please cancel my subscription to your nonsenses."

"Now now, don't be shy. And what's wrong with being attractive anyway? That's a skill."

I'd bet a thousand he's wiggling his brows behind those sunglasses so I shot him a disgusted look. "Nope. You just happen to win the genetic lottery."

Geto let out a chuckle as he approached Shoko from behind to lend a hand. After putting his hair up in a quick bun, he began placing glasses on the table. "I didn't know you two would get along so quickly."