(scenario) Male Reader ft. The Revengers

Scenario from: A Revenger's Perfect Pitch (movie 1)

.
.
.

Focused on your laptop as you made a remix, you did not notice Ran crippling up from behind you, peeking.

"What'chu doing?" He suddenly spoke up, startling you big time. Your earphones fell from your ears as you almost punched Ran out of shock.

"R-ran!!" You yelled, scooting further away from him in an attempt to hide your laptop.

"You were making a mashup, right? Can I hear it?" He smiles sweetly at you.

You flushed red, shaking your head as you tried to get your laptop away from him, only for it to be snatched by Hanma.

"Oh? What's this~?" He grins, looking at your screen.

"Shuji, please. We're friends right? Dont do this to me." You forced a smile, reaching for your laptop, but he moves it away.

"Yeah we're friends~" he sang pushing your head away so you wont reach.

"Oh hey, guys!" Ran waves a hand as the rest of the Revengers arrived.

"Nooooo!!!" You cried crocodile tears, seeing Izana peek from your laptop.

"You can mix three songs? That's so cool..." He says in awe.

"Yeah, and I can actually mix more than three." You said shyly, then snapped out of it. "Please give me my laptop back!"

Kazutora smiles, handing you your laptop back, but Baji accidentally pulled the earphone plug out, making your remix play out loud.

"So let me be... And I'll set you free...
(Tight as a virgin boy dont get nervous. Tight~ I'm here to serve you costumer service. Right~)

I am in misery.
(I save dick by giving it cpr. I save dick by giving it cpr. YES.)
(REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS, EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP!!)--"

You blushed in embarrassment, hiding your face with your hands as the others stared at you in amusement and shock.

"Yo this remix slaps!!!" Baji grins, showing his canines.

"I have to agree. It sounds really catchy!!" Kakucho beams.

"And how did you make Cupkakke a vocaloid?" Mitsuya laughs.

You cried, wanting the ground to open up and eat you whole. 'This is wayyy worse than getting caught watching movies with a Stray Dog.'

"We HAVE to make a cover of this." Mikey jumps.

"No." You, Rindou, and Draken said in unison.

"Oh c'mon!! It'll be fun!! Dont be such kill joys!" Kazutora whines.

Hakkai giggles, nodding. "I mean, it cant be that bad!"

"Dibs on the cpr part!!" Sanzu exclaimed, raising his hands.

"I want the reeses puffs part." Baji  also raised his hands.

"I'll have the Misery." You sighed.

"YES!!!! LET'S DO THIS--"