Chapter 21

Inei's POV. Red Light District.

Night is almost here. All right, we got to prepare.

I decided to scout ahead and see anything suspicious, but none as of the moment.

Inei: Hm?

I noticed that Tengen-san is running from roof to roof and we met to our usual meeting spot.

Tengen: I already located Hinatsuru, and also, the information about the suspicious events that surrounds the Kyogoku House, it seems like your theory was right.

Inei: I see. Also, according to Inosuke, there is a demon lurking underneath the Ogimoto House.

Tengen: Hmmm........

Inei: All right, I'm going to continue my rounds. Go to Hinatsuru-san.

Tengen: Yeah.

Tengen: Saito, don't die.

I just smiled.

Inei: Like hell I will. Shinobu won't forgive me if I die.

Tengen: Heh. That's why you got to go back alive.

We split up. Tengen-san went to where Hinatsuru-san is, while I'm still scouting.

Nothing out of the ordinary for a few minutes.......until........I heard some crashing across the street.

I followed the sound and.......

I found Tanjiro is about to be attacked with multiple sashes.

I quickly jumped into the fray, and cut all the sashes.

Inei: Shadow Breathing, Second Form: Phantom Draw.

Tanjiro: Nii-san!

Inei: Looks like you discovered our target.

Inei: And even manage to hold out this long.

The demon then glared at me, and her murderous intent is all over the place.

Demon: What........? I thought there are only five of you........

Demon: But, it doesn't matter, you're not even wearing a Demon Slayer Uniform.

Demon: Yet you still managed to cut my belts.......