BLUE

After having her snacks she opened her door to the world outside. Diana and Stacy shared a commonplace for living together since both of them were elder as compared to kids present there. It was a little away from the orphanage building. It belonged to the previous caretaker Miss Mary who moved away when she got married to a rich merchant and a member of a clan. So  Stacy requested to take responsibility for the kids since both of them eldest.  

It was supposed to be for a short time. Diana was a little hesitant at first to take responsibility as compared to  Stacy who was confident in her abilities. But later Diana was so happy to give back what she received that she became permeant caretakers and moved into the little place. For both of them, the world revolved around the orphanage.

The orphanage was situated in the outermost part of the city, it was a quiet place far from the hustle-bustle of the city away from the crowd that is divided on the basics of the clan. It was surrounded by mountains that were gigantic enough to touch the sky and the forest that was called Blue due to a special blue flower found there . The place was in natures lap.    

 Since it was so close to nature the children in the orphanage helped Mr Hawkins collect plants that were considered magical and were used for various purposes. 

Diana moved out towards the field. A little girl with dark hair ran towards Diana hugged her and said " Morning Dede, you slept for too long"

" I woke up before you" interrupted a boy little elder than the girl with a grin on his face which felt like he was proud of this accomplishment.

"Morning Sofia, Finally Liam you did it " Diana replied with a smile on her face and hugged the little girl back. Stacy and the other kids turned around to be part of the conversation. The sun was warm but to see these little kids smile had a different kind of warmth.

"umm, Stacy I apologize for waking up a little late today. Have you all eaten?" Diana said facing Stacy and the kids around her one was   a girl with ocean blue eyes and hair that was long about the length of her waist  and a boy who was the youngest in the whole group of the four kids

" I cooked for all of them. Emma and Noah were the first ones to finish their food but Sofia and Liam were waiting for you" Stacy said while a bright smile on her face.

Dian suddenly felt bad as the two little kids were waiting for her and she had already eaten. So she hesitantly said," Sofia and Liam let's go in and eat first."

Sofia Liam the long-haired girl Emma and the youngest boy Noah all started moving towards the hall. 

As they were talking someone  called out   

" Diana and Stacy could you please come here for a moment". Both of the girls turned around towards the voice and saw Mr Hawkins standing in front of the door to the hall. They both started to move to where he was standing.

" I'm sorry but I forgot to tell you that The prince of the Vibia city has decided to come to meet the children of the orphanage, but there is something more I want you to do the sunseed flower that power-ups move of the SOLAR Clan is no more in the stock could one of you take care of that " Mr Hawkins looked at both of them expectantly.

Diana never likes the prince the people of the Vibia city and the clans decide to step forwards and said "Mr Hawkins I will get the sunseed  flower and Stacy here will  take care of the kids and the prince."

 The disliking she had for them was strong and she knew Stacy was always the better choice a beautiful girl with baby blue eyes so pretty that the mountains bowed to their beauty long shiny yellow hair not only that she was powerful strong confident and intelligent.

 Stacy replied to her suggestion with a smile  " Don't worry MR. Hawkins, we will handle it ". 

" Alright " with this Mr Hawkins left the place to welcome the prince before everybody else.

Diana without saying anything else grabbed the basket placed on a bench that seems to be kept there by Mr Hawkins and started to move towards the Blue forest.