Shot 5

Hey Dear Readers!!

Come with another shot ♥️  Hope you all will like

Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part ❤

Recap : SwaSan emotional conversation and Sanskar 's attempt to move on from his past by burning picture of Kavita. Ragini 's plan of first night backfire by Laksh.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara come out from washroom while drying her hairs with towel. She looks and find her workaholic husband typing something on laptop. She shake head unbelievably.

Swara : Sanskar!! What is this! You started working in Morning itself and then you will work whole day in office also. All time work and work. Which husband stick to laptop instead of his newly wedded wife. ( make faces seeing him not even paying heed on her) Wow! Great! Now you have started ignoring me also. I also will not talk to you to now. ( scrunch her nose seeing him still not looking at her)

She shake her head go toward dressing table start getting ready ignoring him.

After sometime!

Swara looks herself in mirror. She is looking very cute and hot in blacktshirt and checking skirt. She take her selfie in mirror.

Swara : ( while looking herself in mirror admiring herself) Wow! I am looking so cute and so hot!! Sanskar will become mad seeing you

Swara : ( while looking herself in mirror admiring herself) Wow! I am looking so cute and so hot!! Sanskar will become mad seeing you. ( blushingly looks at Sanskar but frowned seeing him digging his eyes on laptop screen, in mind) here his so hot wife is standing and instead of admiring her beauty, he is paying attention on this laptop. Stupid!!

Swara : ( in mind) It's Okay Swara! He didn't saw you that's why he is still sitting like this. Once he will see you, he will not able to control himself ( blushes covering her face with palm) then I will show him tantrums!! ( smirk thinking about her plan) Sanskar!! Sanskar!!

Sanskar : ( while still looking at laptop)hmmm

Swara : (frowned hearing his only hmm) Sanskar! Look at me! How I am looking? ( smiling admiring herself in mirror).

Sanskar : awesome Swara! ( without looking at her).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( angrily seeing him not looking at her) first look at me and leave this stupid laptop for a second.

Sanskar shake head hearing her frowned voice. He looks at her.

Swara : How I am looking? ( smiling seeing him looking at her) hot na? 

She start admiring herself in mirror again while humming a song.

Swara : Main Ladki beautiful Kar gayi chul. ( dance little excitedly while looking herself in mirror make  pout in front of it) Sanskar!! Say na! How I am looking? ( waiting desperately for his compliments).

Bakwas! Ek dam bakwas!

Swara 's eyes become widened,  her dance posture also stopped hearing the most unexpected reply from her husband.