One Lucky Morning

Sorry in advance, this is a kind of long chapter 😅
___________________________________
You wake up to your alarm ring, so you grab your phone and turn it off. You realize that there is an email from MPP (mega pizza plex). You nervously open the email, hoping that they have you a position. The email says "Thank you for applying for a job at Mega Pizza Plex, we currently have positions open in the daycare if you are good with children. If you can you start today. Sincerely, MPP." You stared in shock, thinking your life might actually turn around. You get ready and do your morning routine. You are exited but also nervous. You have never been to MPP before, but assure yourself it will be fine. As soon as you ge there you stare in Aw. "The place is so huge!" You think to yourself. You enter the building only knowing that this is a fun place with lots of animatronics. All off a sudden a map bot gets in front of you and offers you a map. "Thank you!" You say to map bot as you take a map. You figure out which way to go to get the the daycare. When you get to the entry way of the daycare you are confused because it is a slide. "Am I in the right place?" You ask yourself. You look at the map and it says that it is the entry way, so you slide down the slide. You slide out of the slide into a ball pit, thinking that the kids must love this place. The room is filled with so much stuff that kids would love. All of a sudden you see an animatronic above you on a stage connected high up on the wall. It jumps down into the ball pit exited. Then all of a sudden it looks at you and disappears under all of the balls. "We're did it go?" You ask yourself. All of a sudden, you feel someone grab your legs, and lift you onto their shoulders. "HELLO! YOU MIST BE THE NEW DAYCARE ATTENDANT! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" It shouts in excitement. "Yes, I am, my name is y/n." you say as it gets out of the ball pit and puts you down. "WELL WELCOME TO THE DAYCARE Y/N! MY NAME IS SUNDROP! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME SUN, SUNNY, OR WHATEVER WORKS BEST FOR YOU! THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE HERE, KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON AT ALL TIMES!" he shouts in excitement. "Why can't we turn the lights off?" You ask. "OHHH- UhMm... just because, ANYWAY, let me show you around!" He says trying to avoid the question. You follow him, confused but exited to see everything. "This is the tunnels, this is the crafting table, here's the coloring table, here is the-" you zone out and you are left with your thoughts. He seems really nice, nicer than an animatronic should be. He seems like he actually have feelings, no, he can't, he is an animatronic. You suddenly realized you zoned out. "Hey y/n, do you want to see my room?" Sunny asks. "Oh, yeah, sure!" You say as he lifts you up by your waist and jumps up so you can get to we're his room is. His room is connected to the little stage he jumped off of earlier. It was a pretty nice sized room. He showed you everything. His 2 rooms were themed Sun, like he was. "This is my wall of art that kids make for me!" He tells you. You see on the opposite wall it was themed moon. "Hey Sunny? Why is that wall the only wall that is themed moon, and who is this moon guy?" You ask. "OH UHM- I THINK the kids are GOING to be here soon..." he replies hesitating. You are very confused on why he won't answer the question but you go back down with him to prepare for the kids.