A Fresh First Day

There wasn't as much kids as you thought there would be. You looked at them, "they are so cute!" You said. "They are! And the best friends to have to! We can all play all day and use glitter glue, and googley eyes, and drink fizzy-fizz all day!" Sunny replied. "He so sweet, what a good friend" you thought to yourself. A kid walks up to you and says "excuse me miss, I think you are pretty." "Aw thank you, so are you!" You respond. "Do you want to color with me?" The kid asks. "Sure, let's do it!" You say. You sit down with all with all the other little kids and across from Sunny. After A little bit Sunny starts to look a little sad, then he gets up and starts to walk away. "I think he feels like nobody needs him" you think to yourself. You get up to take his hand and sit next to him so you guys can color together. He starts smiling more and looks like he is happy. After a while of coloring you say " I am going to go take a break." "Okay! I will stay here and watch the kids!" Sunny says happily. You go and find a comfy spot to sit down. You close your eyes unknowingly drifting off to sleep.

Sun drop/Moon drop
S=Sun drop
M=moon drop

S= so what do you think of the new daycare attendant? I think she is nice and we will be best friends and-
Me= I think she is just like all the others.
S=just please don't hurt her like you did to the others
M= ...
S= if you hurt her I would be mad at you
M=...fine but if she hurts you she will be dead in less than a second and I can promise you that...
S= Yay thanks moon!
M= just wait till I can come out to play...