Chapter 13 : Day 4216 (Age:25 years old)

It had been almost 11 years since they arrived in the apocalypse.

   Y/n and Five had started dating each other a few years ago when they were 17 years old .

   Now they were 25 years old .and y/n was bored out of her mind talking to Delores because she literally had nothing better to do .

  She looked at Delores who was too focused on nothing to talk to her .

Y/n sighed . And then all of a sudden she heard whooshing and y/n turned around not at all fazed . She was used to it now .

  Five had spacial jumped behind her .

  Y/n asked : "Well took you long enough ! Where were you ?"

  Five gave y/n a kiss on her lips and he said : "I was looking for something around the library and you won't guess what I found !"

  Y/n was confused and asked what it was . And five showed her . It was a biography novel . She read the title "Extra-Ordinary: My life as Number 7" .

Y/n gasped ! She asked : "Is that ?" And five immediately replied : "Yep it's Vanya ! . I found this laying around and I wanted to read it with you ."

    Y/n smiled and they both snuggled together and opened the first chapter .

   And by the time they finished reading the entire book , to say that five seemed pissed off would be an understatement.

   He was continuously teleporting around and throwing stuff .

   Y/n had to turn herself to statue just to hold him and calm him down .

   After a whole day of calming down which involves explicit sexual things ..... five finally calmed down .

  He said : "I can't believe she would write something like that ! She made the academy look like a fucking fun club bar ! She made it look like we were all enjoying and she wasn't fucking invited ! She has no idea how we all suffered !"

Y/n nodded but said : "Five .... I know you feel anger but look at it from another prospective. You always said she was the outcast . Maybe to some extent she is justified ?"

  Five didn't say anything . But then his voice cracked as he said "And Ben...... I thought he died in the apocalypse but he died way before . He died in 2006 when he should have been at least 17 . He was so young .... Maybe If I hadn't left he would be alive and the world wouldn't have ...."

Y/n immediately cut him off and said : "Five ! Now don't say that . It's not your fault you didn't know . Besides you have a chance to save them now .
Would rather die with them or know that they die and have a chance to save them ."

Five replied : "Your too sympathetic and logical ."

Y/n smirked and said : "And you love me for it ."

That night they made love again and y/n came like 6 times and five came 9 times .

In a funny way y/n thought after having sex that in a sense they were having sex at the end of the world .

—————————————————-

"You called me Mom ?" Lila said as she entered her mother's office .

The handler looked up and immediately smiled and said : "Lila darling ! You came just in time ! What a coincidence?!"

Lila replied : "that because you calle..."

The handler cut her off and said : "I have a job for you . And not just any job . A very special one . I need you to go to the post apocalypse. The end of time you know . There's this girl y/n . She's an anomaly. Kill her . And beware she isn't ordinary . Use your thing and take her down ."

Lila nodded immediately. And asked : "Which year ?"

The handler thought and said : "How about 2030"

"Okay" Lila relied already about to head out .

After saying goodbye to her mom she went towards her room and took her briefcase and set the coordinates to 2030 and then in a flash of blue light she was there in the apocalypse.

   She didn't feel any powers nearby . She headed towards Mexico wondering whether they were here or not . All of a sudden she felt two powers .

Lila smirked and thought "found them".

————————————————————————

"Yeah I am going for a walk ! I will be right back !" Y/n yelled at five jokingly and went for a walk .

Last week they had read Vanya's book .

Which five wasn't pleased with .

Y/n sighed and was again lost in her thoughts that she hadn't realized that some one was in front of her .

  Y/n screamed when she saw a lady or girl or whatever about her age .  She had black hair that went till her shoulders .

   Y/n went on guard and said while in shock : "How are you and what are you doing here ? How are you here ?"

  The girl replied : "I am Lila . And I am sent here to kill you."

  The lady who now y/n knew as Lila space jumped in front of her which took y/n off guard and then lila grabbed y/n's arm and space jumped both of them far away .

   Y/n immediately let go of lila and she turned the ground around lila to water and when lila fell down there , y/n quickly turned it back to solid . Lila was in the ground with only her head up .

   "Okay talk ! How did you do that ?!" Y/n asked .

Lila just smirked and said : "Anything anyone with powers can do .. I can do it better ."
  And all of a sudden she turned the entire ground to air and then to y/n's shock lila controlled that air and threw it at her which caused y/n to get blown away .

  Y/n immediately turned to gas and flew up and Lila mimicked her and did the same and Lila touched y/n's gas form and turned her solid again .

Y/n fell down but immediately turned to water and then back to solid after landing safely .

Lila also returned back to normal . She said : "Sorry this is it !" And she picked up a rock and y/n watched as Lila turned it into a gun . Y/n thought "I can do that !"

  All of sudden y/n in a last attempt . She threw water at lila at a very high speed .

Lila simply jumped up . And dodged . Before y/n could do anything lila said : "Well off you go and don't worry your boyfriend will be joining you soon"

That was enough to break all the mental barriers that y/n had . All of a sudden in pure rage she threw a beam of plasma at lila and lila was shocked and lila immediately conjured up a plasma shield .

Y/n wasn't done though . She used all her Will and power and increased the beam and lila removed the shield and did the same .

She perfectly mirrored y/n's beam .
All of a sudden a huge vortex like colorful black hole appeared  between the point where both of there plasma beams were meeting .

_____________________________

Authors Note:

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and Spam Comment if you liked it !

What do you think is gonna happen !

Who's gonna win! What's the vortex !?

Only 2 chapters left till end of this book!

Hope you all enjoyed !

See you all soon !

Bye !