《15》

sins that will be severely punished by Allah Almighty.

A long tear escaped her eye. She closed her eyes gripping the paper tightly. Waqaur was still seating beside her looking at her with guilt, she marched towards the nightstand and held the paper on the candle which burned it in to ashes.

Paper started burning and ashes fell on the floor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Paper started burning and ashes fell on the floor. She turned around and stretched her palm towards him. He looked at her questionly. And gave his rough hand into her small and smooth ones. She held it tightly and made him sit on the bed.

Kneeling down on her knees she cupped his cheeks, wiping away his tears. Her face was emotionless. That made Waqaur gulped nervously. He was scared what if she leave him? What if she reject him? He mentally prepared himself to live alone rest if his life.

His attention was caught by her voice saying, " Waqaur Almas Khan, ap kabhi na paak nhi the! Yad rakhna ye baat.... kyuki apki rooh paak h....apki mohbbat paak h... apke iraade paak h...uska iska gawah me hu... or mera Rab bhi janta h... agar ap napak hote na toh mujse ye baat chupate naki aese apni first night ko hi bata dete... ...apke zakham ka ilaj toh nhi h mere pass....lekin Allah apke dil ko sukoon de bss...or yaad rahe me Ab Juweria Waqaur Khan hu... kabardar jo ye socha ki apko Zindagi ke kisi safar ya mushkil me akela chordungi... apse mohbbat thii... h or humesha rahegi... samjhe ap... " she said looking at him in his eyes with all her confidence,...

His heart skipped a beat hearing each single word, which was like a cure to his every single wound... he sighed in relief... a brief relief was clear on his face.

"So...you .don't have ...a problem...right?" Waqaur asked stammering.

" why would i jave any problem? Or wese bhi itna acha moka koi ladki apne hath se nhi jaane degi...i mean pehle crush pehle pyar jab apko mile toh kon jane dega and upar se ap itne handsome, dashing or awesome h!" She said pouting and dreamingly. Which made him chuckle.

His chuckling sounded soo angelic to her ears, they feel blessed.

"Thank you" he mouthed.

She nodded and said, " chale batye ab apne itne jaldbazi me nikkah kyu kiya?"

" .... kyuki me har raha tha khud se...tume kisi or ke sath dekhna na qabil e bardash tha... lekin tumne bhi kam preshan nhi kiya abroad chali gayi muje yha chor kar!?" He said in his husky voice making faces at his last sentence.

She chuckled at his words and behaviour.

"Q ki ap hi toh mujse dur bhag rahe the so i thought to give you some space." She said pinching his cheeks. Which he hated the most. He whined.

She smiled.

"So, bataye me kesi lag rahi hu?" She said looking at him with her sparkling eyes.

"Beyond beautiful" he said looking at her form who was now grinning ear to ear at his words.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें