A sunny Morning

You wake up confused because you forgot where you were for a second. You remembered you spent the night and you met Moon. "MOON" you said. You went to find Sunny since the lights were back on and it was morning. "SUNNY!" You shouted. "SUNNY WHERE ARE YOU?!" You shouted. You saw him in the entrance of the kids tunnel crying. "Are you okay Sunny what is wrong?" You asked while you rushed over to sit by him. "You don't want to be my best friend anymore do you? what did he do to you, did he hurt you?" Sunny asked. You could tell he was a mess and he had been through a lot. "No don't think like that of course I'm still your best friend, and no moon didn't hurt me. Honestly he was just trying to make sure nobody hurt you. You can tell he has a big heart, even though he tries to hide it" you explain. "Can he hear me"? You ask. "Yes, not as well as I hear you though." "Moon, you are a great friend to Sunny" you say, hoping he hears you. "Well let's go get ready best friend!" He says as he skips his way across the room. You giggle knowing he IS your best friend and is a really good one too. "But how do I get moon to like me" you think to yourself. "I guess I'll figure it out later" you think.  When the kids arrive you great them and help them out of the ballpit. "Hi miss/mister  y/n! Hi Sunny!" They shout once they enter. "Hello friends! What do you want to do? We can finger paint, we can color, we can crawl threw the tunnels, we can play hide and seek, we can-" he said but before he could finish the kids said "hide and seek!" "Okay everyone go hide! Even you y/n!" " you chuckled and said "okay, but you will never find me!" Everyone went and hid, and you were 3rd place."what should we do now?" Sunny asked. "Let's play tag threw the tunnels!" One of the kids said. "Tag your it!" Another kid tagged Sunny and all of the kids ran into the tunnels. "Come on y/n your gonna play too!" Sunny grabs your arms and you both run into the tunnels. After a while everyone got tired and when to go draw and do arts and crafts. Finally the Parents arrived and picked up the children. Now it was a big empty room with a mess. "We'll time to clean up these big old messes!" You and Sunny start cleaning. You where almost done when you tripped on a block. "OH NO Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Sunny shouted in fear. "Yeah, I'm fine" you responded still processing what just happened. "I'm so sorry, it's my fault, I should have cleaned those up." Sunny said anxiously. "Hey no it isn't your fault. It happens, plus look at me, I'm fine." You smile at him and grab him hands. "You put way to much on yourself" you tell him. You go to give him a hug. He looks nervous at first, but then hugs you back. You guys finish cleaning up the mess the kids made. "Hey Sunny, from now on I'm going to go home real quick to get ready to go to bed but I'll come back here to sleep." You tell him. "Oh- okay" he said. "Just-" he paused. "Just what?" You asked. "Just be careful with moon, he will hurt you, he has done it before." He says. "Don't worry, I got him" you say confidently. You go home and get ready for bed, and then go back to MPP. "I'M BACK!!" You shout as you enter the daycare again. As soon as you say that the speakers say "thanks you for coming to Mega Pizza Plex, I hope you enjoyed your stay and come back soon!" "Perfect timing!" You say. "Oh, y/n, your back!" Sunny says very excited. "Of course I am, you thought I wasn't?" You say concerned. "Well-" you cut him off. "It is fine I understand what you been threw" you say as you throw your arms around Sunny. You guys stand there hugging for like 30 seconds until the lights start flickering. "See you tomorrow Sunny" you say happily. "Be careful around Moon, he is a good friend but I don't want you to get hurt" Sunny says worriedly. "Don't worry, I will. I love you both equally." You say knowing Moon can hear you. Sunny then starts twitching and kneels on the grown and then after a couple seconds moon stands up.