One Cute Little Night

As soon as you see moon he glared at you. "Oh great, your still here" he mutters. You say "I know you heard what I said like 20 seconds ago" you smirk. He blushes and tries to hide it by looking away but you know he is. You walk closer to moon. "What are you doing?" He asks. You throw your arms around him. "What are you doing? get off me!" He growls. "You need a hug, plus your not as scary as people say you are" you say. You realize he just needs some love. your my best friend too, you and Sunny." You go to pull back out from the hug but he grabs your wrists. You look up at him and his eyes are filled with water. You guys stare at each other for like 5 seconds and he pulls you back into a hug. You guys stand there hugging for like 5 minutes and then you pull out of the hug. "C'mon, I'm tired" you say as you grab Moons hand and you take him to were you slept yesterday. "Lay down" you tell him. "And why would I do that?" He asks confused. "Just lay down" you chuckle. He lays down and you cuddle him. You and moon fell asleep cuddling. You opened your eyes for a couple seconds before you fell asleep and saw moon smiling and blushing. You smile as you fall asleep. You wake up in the middle of the night. You don't see moon but you go get some water because your thirsty. You find water and take a big sip. "That is much better, my mouth was so dry." You think to yourself. As you walk back to bed, you see moon. He is sitting on the ground hugging his knees. He looks really sad so you go over to him. "Are you okay moon?" you ask. "WHAT? Oh hi yes I'm fine" he says not convincing you. "Are you sure if there is something bothering you you can talk to me" you tell him as you go to sit next to him. "Why would I trust you and get attached to you more?" He asks. You sit there trying to find a reason but can't. You know that they have been threw a lot and betrayed a lot. "You don't have to if you are not comfortable telling me" you say kind of sad. You guys sit there in silence for a little bit. "I'm just scared the same thing will happen over and over again. I don't know how much longer I can cheer Sunny up when people keep stabbing us in the back." He says anxiously. You lean on him and lay your head on his arm. He looks down at you and gives a small smile. "Don't worry, I'll stay here as long as I can. I love this place and you guys." You assure him. You guys sit there in silence for a little bit but then he says "I wanna show you something." He helps you get up to his and Sunnies room. He leads you back to the wall with the moon theme. It only had a few pictures of him on it, way more of sunny than him. "This wall you asked about, these are the drawings that Sunny drew for me. I don't get any from the kids so Sunny draws me some so I have something on my wall." He says sadly. "I'll draw you some pictures too so you'll have more. Also I don't think your scary anymore. I just had to get to know you better." You tell him. He smiles at you. "Well, I'm going to go back to bed." You say as you throw your arms around him to give him a big hug. He blushes and smiles as he hugs you back. You go back to bed feeling very happy that you figured out a way to become Sunnies and Moons best friend.