The Wild

The  Blue forest was different, if you would just see the forest you wouldn't believe it to be a part of Vibia city. It was different the myths have it that it was the place where the most powerful person often called 'god',' queen', 'that balancing power' and much more,   the only one to harness the power of both the solar and lunar clan and the descendant to every clan present would come here. It is said that the tears from her blue eyes turned the flowers in the forest blue. 

Diana entered the forest from the narrow passage present while swinging the basket that she had. She pondered on the myth "It is funny how people would respect a person that nobody knows and not respects us, we were considered the wild ones. The forest was also different but considered unique. We on the other hand are considered a commoner ."

She had been in the forest many times but every time the forest amazes her, It is said that deep in the forest you would find the real secret of the power that is far greater than any clan. The rumour has it that she remains in the shadows of the forest. 

Diana thought "If I could have that secret and power  I would live a comfortable life, but couldn't enter deep in the forest as nobody ever comes back as the rumour suggests. better to be safe than to be sorry "   

After some time of overthinking and moving around, she finally collected the sunseeds. Now the option was to either stay for a little longer in the forest or to go back and meet the prince. The first option was way better so she decide to stay for a while. She was on the outer part of the forest as she could see the outline of the red roof of the orphanage a little but was visible.

So what can she do here to keep herself entertained, exploring, tempting but did her nervous anxious and overthinking personality want it, no at all, so she just sat on a rock imagining things.

It was a much-needed pause from reality with trees surrounding all around that made it impossible to look up at the sky as the canopy was very dense flowers of all colours but mainly blue and deadly calm.  

The dead calm was broken with a whimpering sound, Diana flinched after hearing the sound now she wanted to run out of here, she quietly grabbed her basket that she had placed on the forest floor,  the whimpering sounds also grew louder. It seemed like staying here would cost her, the sounds now  seemed to be very close  

Her body was not moving at all there was no other option left as something jumped from the front. She closed her eyes in response to the situation, minutes passed she dropped the basket and touched her arms to ensure that she was alive.

" I'm alivveee" she screamed on top of her voice opened her eyes in a flash. Her eyes fell on the most beautiful creature she had seen with fur as white as snow and big doe eyes and was fluffy and small, it had many small tails but then her eyes fell on the little creatures paw that appeared to be injured, she slowly bends down and showed the little creature her hands. Now the creature was in a defensive stance  but curiously watching her

"okayy calm down, " Diana said, that seemed like more like assuring herself, she gently touched its head surprisingly it was calm, the paw was bleeding but there wasn't anything around that could stop it so she tore a piece of cloth from her dress and bandaged the creature.

"It had the most beautiful eyes, they were blue with little stars and moons in them, could I sell it to earn more money, it appeared to be exotic" Diana mentally slapped herself after overthinking such a horrendous idea. 

She placed the little creature down picked up the basket and decided to head back home praying the prince must not be there and would be back to the city by now.