I Love You To The Moon And Back

The day was halfway done when you remembered your plan. You wanted the kids to know that moon was nice and once you got to know him he was just like Sunny, an amazing friend to be around. The best friend you always wanted. You went to get Sunny and the kids when you saw a kid crying. "Are you ok? What happened, what's wrong?" You ask the child. "A kid was bullying me! Now nobody want to play with me!" the kid said in tears. "I was just about to go get everyone to draw, come on let's go!" You tell the kid as you grab their hand. "Okay miss/mister y/n. ""Hey everyone, want to draw?" You say to all the kids. "Oooh yes! Let's all go draw!" Sunny says exited. Everyone runs to the drawing table and starts drawing. "Hey, let's make some drawings for moon. I bet he would like to put more on his wall." You tell Sunny. "Oooh that's a good idea!" He says happily. You guys draw I picture each from moon. At the bottom you put 'from your best friend y/n, to my best friend, Moon ☽☾☆★♡♥'. "Hey look y/n! I finished, what do you think?" Sunny asked. You looked at his drawing and chuckled. It looked like an 8 year old drew it, like every other drawing he drew but you loved them a lot. "I love it! Moon will be excited to see our drawings and hang them up on his wall!" You say exited. Then you remembered the plan again, "I think it is time for Moon" you tell Sunny. Sunny then starts to look nervous. "O-ok. I trust you, just please be careful." He says nervously. "Don't worry, I think I got this!" You say confidently. "Hey everyone! Do you guys want to see my other best friend? He looks really cool and he is nice once you get to know him!" You tell all the children. "Yay a new friend" one kid shouted. "Yea we're is your new friend? I want to meet them!" Another one said. "Okay, but don't be scared. He may look a little scary, but he is really nice." You assure the children. Sunny sits behind the counter so the kids don't get scared. You turn off the lights and wait by the children. "He has to be in the dark for him to come out." You tell the children. After a few seconds you see moon stand up from behind the counter. "AGH! DONT LOOK AT ME!" He screamed. The kids looked scared. "He is just a little scared, let me go get him." you tell them. You go behind the counter to we're Moon was and sat by him. "WHY ARE THE LIGHTS OFF? THE CHILDREN ARE STILL HERE! THEY CANT SEE ME LIKE THIS!" He shrieks. "Hey listen, it was me and Sunny's plan to do this. I want to show the kids your not scary, you amazing!" You tell him. "I hate kids, they are little demons" he growls. "I think you are just trying to avoid meeting people" you smirk at him. He glared at you "of coarse this was your idea. I should've known not to trust you." He muttered. " I'm trying to help you. You obviously don't get to see people, and when you do it is only me at night. Even then we don't get to talk a lot because I have to sleep. What I'm saying is you need to be friendlier. You need more people to talk with than just Sunny and me." You explain to him. "Okay fine. But if this doesn't work it is your fault." He glared at you. You grab his hand and pull him up. You walk over to the kids and introduced Moon. "This is my other best friend! He looks mean but he is really nice! Be nice and kind to Moon okay?" You tell the children. The children stare at him. "Your pretty scary" a kid says. You look at moon and he looks even more mad but you can tell he is getting sad and losing hope, if he had any. "No he's not, I think he looks cool" another kid says. "See? So far so good." You tell moon. You hug him to make him fell better. He pats your back. "Okay guys, do you want to keep coloring or do something else?" You ask the kids. "I want to color moon!" Some kids say. "Okay then, let's go!" You grab moons hand and make him come and color with you. "How do you do this?" Moon says frustrated trying to figure out how to color.
You grab his hand and show him how to hold a crayon. Then you show him how to draw. "Now you can draw for Sunny like he draws for you!" You say to moon. "Thank you" he said. You are surprised he actually said thank you. Everyone draws for like an hour and then you realize that it was almost time for parents to come pick their kids up. "Okay everybody, clean up your mess." You tell them. "It is almost time for parents to come get their kids, I think it's time to turn the lights back on." You tell Moon. "Bye kids!" Moon says. You smile at him, knowing that you have finally gotten moon to be more caring. "I'll see you later" you tell him. "Y/n, I just wanted to say thank you." Se says looking embarrassed. You throw your arms around him, he hugs you back. Then you turn on the light and go help the kids clean up. "Hello guys! How was moon? Was he nice? Did he treat you well? Did he-" you cut him off telling that he was nervous. "He was great! He even drew you a picture!" You hand him the picture that Moon drew for him. "You taught moon how to draw? Oh thank you know one has ever been so nice to us before!" He said happily. "That is what best friends are for, right?" You chuckled.