A Lovely Night

You and Sunny clean up the rest of the kids mess. "Thanks for helping moon with all this, he really is thankful he is just, you know-" you interrupt him with "I know I understand. He is the best friend you can ever have. He really cares about you a lot and just doesn't want to see you hurt." You say. Sunny smiles and you happy that you are his and Moons best friend. "I'll be right back" you tell Sunny. "Okay!" He replies. You go home real quick, get ready for bed, and go back to MPP. When you came back Sunny was just finishing cleaning up. "Want to go hang up Moons pictures?" Sunny asked excitedly. "Yeah of coarse! I bet he will be exited to have all of these up on his wall!" You say happily. Sunny helps you get up to the room and you guys find the tape. "I hope he likes them!" Sunny says excitedly. "I bet he will!" You respond. "Do you want to sleep in my room instead of down there? If so you can!" Sunny asked. Yeah, I would love that!" You respond. It is much comfortable anyways. "Want to watch tv" he asks. "Yeah, you can pick what we watch!" You say. The chair only fits one person so you scoot it out of the way and you both cuddle on pillows. "You and Moon are the best friends ever" Sunny says really happily. You smile and blushing at him. He plays with your hair and you laugh. After watching tv for a while the lights start to flicker. "I'll see you tommorow best friend y/n!" Sunny says. "By Sunny! I'll see you tomorrow" you say. He starts twitching and kneels on the ground. This is the first time you watch him change into Moon. It is actually kind of cool to watch. Moon stands up and says "Oh hello y/n!" "Hi Moon! Look, we put the pictures up on your wall for you!" You say hoping he will like it. "Oh, thank you!" He says. "No problem" you say. "Me and sun wanted to surprise you" you say. He lifts you up and hugs you. "Oh" you say. You hug him back, cherishing him and Sunnies friendship since the day you guys met. "Now, are you tired?" He asks. "A little, want to sit and chat?" You asked. " sure why not." He replies. You lay your head on Moons torso. Moon plays with your hair. "Honestly, I didn't not think your plan would work." He said. "Well, now the kids love you. You just gotta approach in the right way!" You say. "Thanks for being our best friend. Sorry I didn't trust you it is just that all the others-" "I know and I understand" you say. "You don't need to be sorry." You say. You you look up and he is smiling and blushing at you. You laugh and then you both fall asleep cuddling.