Chapter 29...

*Warning: There is swearing and some smut in the last little bit! I toned it down for those who don't like it but there is still some*

Enjoy :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

When my alarm starting blaring at 5:30am the next morning I was so close to breaking the damn thing. Last night Neena had stayed over until 11 or so having a girls night, it wasn't the greatest idea considering all 3 of us had work early in the morning. At the time it was fun and a good idea but now as I listened to my alarm I wanted to take it back. I slammed my hand on the snooze button and cracked open my eyes to stare at the ceiling dreading going to work today.

Knowing I had to see Ashton today I wasn't all to happy. With a loud groan I pulled my covers off and stumbled into the bathroom scrubbing my tired eyes. The day hadn't even started and I had a feeling it was going to be a long one. I washed my face, put a little bit of makeup on before brushing my wavy hair. Going to my closet I pulled out a new pretty orange-y color dress, since it had thinner straps I also put on a cute black blazer. I pulled it on before going to the mirror. The dress hugged my body but wasn't to slutty or fancy for work and the black blazer helped make it look more professional. Sliding on my black heels I grabbed my bag and phone leaving the apartment.

When I got work I said my hello's to everyone including Judy. Opening my office door I was met with a pile of paperwork. Got to love Monday's. I thought sarcastically. With a sigh I set my stuff down and got to work. I honestly don't know how all this work was able to pile up on my desk since Friday night. I only left about 20 minutes earlier than most days, like that is enough time for all this to happen. I spent the next little while slowly making my way through the pile. I knew that if someone honestly asked Ashton how good of an PA I was I bet he would say I sucked, and I'd kind of agree.

I mean yeah I do the work I am assigned and at first I went to the meetings with Ashton but lately I haven't been doing so. I have been avoiding him at almost every cost, and in doing so I haven't gone to any meetings or even stayed later to discuss some of the paperwork and reports I am suppose to. Thankfully today time seemed to go fast and I was holed up in my office until lunch came around. I knew that if I saw Ashton I would break down and probably do something I would regret later. I mean it was basically somewhat my fault but still.

The clock hit noon and I only had a few things left to do so I decided to head to the cafeteria and meet up with Neena and Liam. I walked quickly past Ashton's door but at the same time slow enough where Judy wouldn't think I was being weird. My heels clicked against the tile as I walked towards the cafeteria. Not really in the mood for anything to eat I went straight to the Frappicino machine to get some much needed coffee. If I was going to make it the rest of the day I will definitely need a pick me up.

Once my drink was done I turned and looked around the room trying to spot Neena and Liam. Just as I was about to give up I spotted them in a corner booth sitting closely to one another and laughing about something. I was torn between going over and interrupting them or to go back upstairs, I decided to let them be and was about to turn away when I heard Neena's voice yell my name. Turning around I walked over to their booth and shot them a guilty look.

"Sorry I didn't want to interrupt you guys."

"No you fine." Liam said nodding to the other side of the booth. I slide in then took a sip of my drink watching them two. Liam grinned down at Neena who was curled up on his side, I stared at them feeling jealous and sad. I wish someone would look at me like that, like I was their entire world. Smiling softly at them I grinned inside of my mind knowing I helped get them together. At least I could help other people's love life's beside mine. The longer I sat there I felt like a 3rd wheel and like I was ruining their moment together.