Lovers Cabin*

...

Louis was woken up by the rising sound of thunderstorms as it wrapped the beach in a heavy grey rain coat. The sound of it was threateningly close and woke him from his lucid sleep.

He woke up a bit startled, but soon noticed a pair of green eyes looking at him smiling, he had probably been awake and watching for longer than he knew, and his arms were holding him in securely.-"It's alright, it's just a storm."

Louis looked outside, every window was closed, he'd recon Harry closed them once the rain started. The windows held back the storm and the rain hit it mercilessly trying to get in and flood everything. He than turned his attention back at Harry shivering under the sheets.-"It's getting cold..."

Harry nodded knowingly.-"I'll get the fire started in a while, but the bed is to warm to leave..."-He chuckled as he rolled around with the omega still in his arms.

Louis let out a squeal.-"Get off me! You oaf! You're heavy!"-He said trying to get him off.

But Harry just chuckled and looked at him with a grin. Louis who stood underneath him, trapped in his arms like a prey was getting intimidated by such stares. The alpha was so hot it made him feel like a spark was igniting inside him. Like his many dead butterflies inside his stomach came alive and started to flutter their sinful yet pure perfect wings. There was a trickling sensation that stood on the pit of his stomach, like a far feeling that was yet to discover. Louis was unintentionally smiling widely at the handsome god-like alpha whose toned arms held him down now.

"You're so pretty..."-Harry whispered as his eyes bore him by observing so closely.

Louis rolled his eyes, now feeling even more insecure about himself.-"I'm not p-..."

But Harry didn't let him finish that sentence. He placed his lips on Louis' very passionately, kissing down on him with all his feelings pouring out from the depth of his heart.

He tightened his hold around Louis hips. Making Louis gasp against his lips on satisfaction. Louis liked it. Liked it too much.

He arched his middle a bit to get more physical contact with Harry's hips, than deepened the kiss and bit softly on the alphas lip seductively. Harry moaned at the bite. He liked the luscious pain that came from his teeth and lips.

Harry broke the kiss breathing heavily and his husky voice rang on Louis ear like a bell.-"Do that again."-Sending Louis on a trance.

Louis found no reason why not to obey. He wrapped his arms around his neck and looked at him with his ocean blue  eyes seductively. Connecting their lips again. Biting stronger this time as he kissed and smiled at the same time, biting not to hard on another place, than passing his tongue over it to soothe the pain. Harry moved his lips slower, letting Louis enjoy them.

Soon Louis let go of his hold around his neck and disconnect their lips.

Harry was blessed with the undone sight of the smaller boy under him. His lips swollen, eyes blown, cheeks redder than red, skin burning under his touch.-"You are pretty. That was not an opinion, that was a fact and a statement. Something even a blind eye could see."-He whispered softly still standing not far from his face.

Louis shifted under him unsure.-"How would a blind man see that?"

"Like this."-Harry closed his eyes and brought his right hand over his chest, right above his heart, the other one held his waist, he leaned down and started placing small pecks everywhere on his face.-"See perfect nose."-He said kissing his nose.-"Perfect Soft cheek."-He whispered kissing his cheek.-"Perfect cheekbone."-He whispered again kissing his cheekbones.-"Perfect structured Jawline, perfect bluish eyes, perfect chin..."-He went on and on. Until his lips meet the long awaiting pair.-"Perfect shaped lips..."